What needs to be made for the MJ that's not.

holeski

What I have noticed when looking for parts, mods and accessories for the Comanche is we are often overlooked. What would everyone like to see made for the MJ that's not produced by anyone or there is only one type of item that doesn't work for your needs?

Fuel tank sending unit

bed bar / roll bar

real gas tank skid ( I have an original metal gas take skid plate already)

Rock sliders, or side bars that can actually hold weight

Aftermarket Transmission controller

rear axle brake leveling valve and misc parts related

HD or Aumn rear drive shaft

frame stiffeners

Lund Visor

Dually rear fenders ( and kit to add dual rear tires)

factory cub holders (Oh, wait, JEEP decided Comanche owners don't drink n drive, so they omitted cup holders. Sadly the Comanche was not being built during the "Great Cup Holder Wars" of the late 90's.  )

Fuel tank sending unit

bed bar / roll bar

real gas tank skid ( I have an original metal gas take skid plate already)

Rock sliders, or side bars that can actually hold weight

Aftermarket Transmission controller

rear axle brake leveling valve and misc parts related

HD or Aumn rear drive shaft

frame stiffeners

Lund Visor

Dually rear fenders ( and kit to add dual rear tires)

factory cub holders (Oh, wait, JEEP decided Comanche owners don't drink n drive, so they omitted cup holders. Sadly the Comanche was not being built during the "Great Cup Holder Wars" of the late 90's.  )

Trans controller is same as XJ.

Do you really need the brake valve stuff? 

Tail Lights would be a great place to start.

You know, with all this 3D printer crap that everybody keeps making stuff with, I'm surprised no one has thought to scan and replicate the housings or lenses yet.

I spoke with my neighbor that 3d printed the tilt trim bezels I was selling about making tail lights . The problem with a 3d printer is that the lens would not be clear , it would work for either making the black portion of the tail light or might be useful in making the molds . He told me injection molds would be best .

If someone was serious I would LOAN a NOS pair to make the reverse molds , but doubt that's ever going to happen .

Tail Lights would be a great place to start.

You know, with all this 3D printer crap that everybody keeps making stuff with, I'm surprised no one has thought to scan and replicate the housings or lenses yet.
I spoke with my neighbor that 3d printed the tilt trim bezels I was selling about making tail lights . The problem with a 3d printer is that the lens would not be clear , it would work for either making the black portion of the tail light or might be useful in making the molds . He told me injection molds would be best .

If someone was serious I would LOAN a NOS pair to make the reverse molds , but doubt that's ever going to happen .

That's what I mean. Making the housing with the printer and a mold for the lens. Just surprised no one has attempted this yet.

How about a receiver hitch; just like the Draw-Titel 75021

Hitch plates(and complete hitches if you need one) coming very soon! I promise!

Definitely interested in a hitch.  

Honestly, aside from a number of replacement parts already named, I would love to have a readily available truck topper that actually fit.  The one company that makes a folding soft topper only makes them for the SWB trucks.  I would love one of those, but I have a LWB...FTL.

I have heard that before, one or two years worth of discussions on here! Just lightly kidding, not criticizing you.

Thanks

How about a receiver hitch; just like the Draw-Titel 75021

Hitch plates(and complete hitches if you need one) coming very soon! I promise!

Definitely interested in a hitch.  

Honestly, aside from a number of replacement parts already named, I would love to have a readily available truck topper that actually fit.  The one company that makes a folding soft topper only makes them for the SWB trucks.  I would love one of those, but I have a LWB...FTL.

I bought the steel and laser time today. So I'm in line to get it cut out at work. Hopefully in a week or 2! It cost a little more than I was expecting and hopefully shipping won't be bad and I can stick with the original price I have in my head...be patient. Ha.