What needs to be made for the MJ that's not.

holeski

OEM spec wiring harness

I agree 100%. We have been talking with a few places about doing this.

frame stiffeners

i know nothing about how well they fit, but they look pretty decent and the price is damn good as well.  

http://www.t-mfab.com/store-3/mj-unibody-stiffiners/

We have a set of the Ruffstuff frame stiffeners here now we will do a review of and let you know how they work.

The steel gas tank skid for both short and long beds....

This may be where we start. We have a CNC Plasma table coming in very soon and are looking for items to focus on making that would benefit all our fellow MJ brothern.

We have also done a few MJ bed cages. We could put together a DIY kit, but shipping would still be ruff.

Isn't that called a Wrangler ... Just sayin'

I'm not a fan of CJ, JK, BJ, YJ, TJ, CK, or any of those jeep styles. I just don't like em. No way any Wrangler will look better then any jeep truck. (just my opinion, though) 

711412139497490062.jpg

something like this, but MJ

Or how about just make the truck again?

A modern interpretation.

Careful what you wish for. (Think Cherokee)
Exactly, I would hate to know Fiat was designing it! It would probably be hideous, and just think of all the kids growing up now when the automobile Cherokee is mentioned in 10yrs that fiat thing is what they will probably remember!

Isn't that called a Wrangler ... Just sayin'

I'm not a fan of CJ, JK, BJ, YJ, TJ, CK, or any of those jeep styles. I just don't like em. No way any Wrangler will look better then any jeep truck. (just my opinion, though)

711412139497490062.jpg

something like this, but MJ

That is a Wrangler JK with a body replacement. Jeep makes a kit to turn a 4dr JK into a truck like the J8 as well as there being a couple of custom sources like AEV

Also there is at least one source for an AW4 aftermarket controller. Google RADesigns.

• 1 month later...