2015 CC Eastern Pow Wow @ Badlands, Attica, IN

SW86

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holidays are tougher for most families.... my club always goes to Harlan in April every year to beat the crowd and get the trails to ourselves.  Early spring, Late fall both are good for cabin availability as well as campground space.  I agree with SW86 on the poll.... run it for about a week or so and let the members decide.  Then all we need is a date and I can put it on my calender.

How about this week, anyone who has a place that wants a chance, say it! Obviously we're trying to keep a central location, which does limit us but who knows there could be a hidden park we don't know about........ Lol

Next week I'll throw up a poll and we'll leave it for awhile.

I'm in eastern ohio but I'm always willing to go for a drive. i may not have the MJ running (going on 5 years now) but ill try to make it. probably won't do any trails, the MJ is only 2wd and ill have a fresh coat of new paint on her (hopefully) but if people are going to be camping I'm down for sure.

Josh

I'm sure there will always be dirt roads to ride in whichever park we go to.. 2wd MJs are welcome and camping is probably a good possibility. Even though it is a wheeling trip, I'm sure there will be others things to do around the area as well

Looking like these parks will be listed..

Badlands

Harlan

Hmt (not sure on actual park name or place, in WV)

Smorr

Durhamtown Tellico

Coal Creek

Any others or am I missing one or two?

I'm in eastern ohio but I'm always willing to go for a drive. i may not have the MJ running (going on 5 years now) but ill try to make it. probably won't do any trails, the MJ is only 2wd and ill have a fresh coat of new paint on her (hopefully) but if people are going to be camping I'm down for sure.

Josh

I'm definitely going to camp..... it's half the fun of going...... :thumbsup:

ooooo.... tough call. Harlan would probably work out better for the meet, but I've always wanted to see Tellico.

. I hope you know that the tellico place mentioned is not actually the original tellico, it is shut down, this place is property near it using the word tellico in its name just to get people interested. Having said that I haven't been to this new place yet so I don't know if it's any good or not, could be great!