2015 CC Eastern Pow Wow @ Badlands, Attica, IN

SW86

The info is in the first post but I'll post here too (we're all lazy lol).

It's August the 1st, which is a Saturday. I and some others plan to arrive Friday but I'll be leaving Saturday late or Sunday early. Anyone can stay as long as they'd like but the main CC cruise around is Saturday. Meaning whoever shows will gather around I'd say 9am and set up groups and ride. This isn't a big club ride (lack of... Something) or I'd have a meal planned and shirts to hand out. As of now it seems it's a "let's meet other Comanches and ride" type deal. No specifics besides what's mentioned.

I'm all for going into town as a group to eat or whatever. I'm in go with the flow mode on this now haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will have Hitch plates and fully built hitches for sale when i come saturday. if anyone is interested and hasnt seen my post in the for sale section read it and let me know. just trying to save some people on shipping. this should be a fun meeting! thanks. 

If anyone is needing some parts while they are in the area my brother and I have an '89 parts comanche and a '97 parts cherokee. We are about 7 minutes from the badlands so a quick fix could be in order for someone who needs it. Hope to see a lot of you out there!

Last two posts are awesome! CC members coming together for the run. As of now I'm a 50/50 shot. My trailer needs several new boards, the mj took a serious beating this past weekend as well. Broken front shock, steering box is making all kinds of noise, assuming the cps is out and front driveshaft ujoint broke. All relatively easy issues but issues none the less. Fingers crossed because I'd still like to make this

I really want to go, but i am out of a job ATM and don't know if i can justify expense of such a trip. Just food for thought, but after searching for some local off-road parks here in TN i discovered this place.

http://www.windrockpark.com/

Cheaper than Badlands, free camping and about 20x as big. I wish i had found this place and brought it up months ago, i think it would have been far more ideal for a lot of people. Even so, i want it known that i am very glad that the time was taken to arrange an official club member meeting, regardless of its location. Still crossing my fingers that i will be able to find a way to attend.

FPC.

$#!& I wish we had those temps here!

Also windrock was a choice. There were 6 I believe. The members who showed interest voted and it was badlands.

Well %*$^ me, i guess i needed to have paid closer attention. :doh:   I think i remember voting in that poll and i think i remember voting for the badlands!  :doh:  :doh: 

don't know what i was thinking.