want to own an SCCA Comanche?

Pete M

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about the history behind it. It's certainly not an Archer's bros truck. and I don't see a rollcage in it. It's sooooo hard to get details about MJ history. :(

I think you can see the bars in the overhead 3/4 shot... Look closely at the front of the bed.

Do you think that this could have been bought from the Archer brothers, raced in another form, and then sold off to these people who made it a streeter?

Rob

... and I don't see a rollcage in it.

I think you can see the bars in the overhead 3/4 shot... Look closely at the front of the bed.

I was thinking the same thing, but why isn't there any cage in the cab? Shouldn't the bars in the front of the bed tie into something?

... on a side note, I never noticed the wheels on these trucks.

182861_285002838265253_934842248_n.jpg

Got a whole stack of them in the garage.

575094_285001354932068_1463316577_n.jpg

hang on to them :D

Kinda feel bad about using them as extra weight in the winter. :oops:

Didn't these trucks have a front spoiler in the bumper? Wonder if that's in the "extra parts".

... but why isn't there any cage in the cab?

Okay, I take it back. Seems as though they had minimal cage work done for the interiors.

550572_285026414929562_1833632455_n.jpg

Looks to me like they only had one main halo up and over the rear window. How come the truck for sale has two seats?

Man. I'd love to get that.

If it was driveable/reliable I'd half consider changing my plane ticket home to a ticket to Texas and driving that thing all the way back to Canada :nuts:

I am already heading to Texas soon here. I have enough cash on hand to buy it too.

I shouldn't though.