Newly painted Eliminator

Rich

Bitchin job! I remember when mine was fresh from the paint shop. TX sun roasted the paint last summer, though, so its peeling, now. Paint shop changed names, but still has the same weasel of a manager, they won't honor the warranty from their previous name, so I got boned.

How long was your truck in the paint shop? Mine was in for over 2 months, and got a crappy paint job for what I paid for it. Nice reproduction graphics on yours.

It was in the shop for 5 weeks. I told them there was no hurry as I wanted a good job. The company has been in business since the 50's and his newest employee was hired 15 years ago so they have lots of experience. I am more than satisified with the paint job they did. Nest step is getting the toneau cover back on and having some upholstry work done and that should be it for a while.

It is difficult to see the top graphic as it is a light yellow. The one that was on the truck was black so it stood out.

Rich

The website of the bodyshop in Pensacola that painted my MJ is: http://www.coastalbodyworks.com/index.html

The price I paid was $3,600 including installing new weather stripping and they replaced the hood release cable that was getting to break. I am pretty sure you will be pleased with their work.

I got the Elim decal out of a place in Canada. Don Hornbrod gave me the website where to order it but I am unable to loacte it.

Rich

The brand of paint used was Sikkens. They removed the bed and painted it separately and also the back of the cab. Some rust on the back of the cab was also removed. The paint code is PS7.

Rich