So what does the Mrs. Think of ur MJ, and MJ addiction?

sinnaevd

My gf was the one who convinced me to buy the MJ, and loves it to death dispite the box being a lil rusty. She's a trooper and goes wheeling wit me all the time.

She does however hate my addiction to jeeps and jeep accessories.

how bout u?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fiance likes my xj, its a 99, so its pretty nice on the inside and outside, but comanches she doesn't like because they are old, so she thinks old = unreliable. so when we get a house and garage i am gonna start the serious mj hunt/build up.

and it seems to me that there are a lot of mj's in PA so i am gonna be living close to philly so mj's will be at my finger tips

My wifey hates it... I spend to much time, money on something that she won't ride in.... then I nought her a Jeep, she didnt like it, so I bought her another one, and she don't like it either, so now I have 3 jeeps, alll with varios mods, and an unhappy wife, so its all good :D

My wife ROCKS.....she lets me spend time/money on it anytime I want to. She keeps trying to steal my keys too LOL. Main reason she likes it is because our oldest son loves goin wheeling with me and when he is happy so is she.

When I first bought a Jeep it was because I wanted another motorcycle.....and she said NO. So I brought home a 78 Cherokee Chief....think she had second thoughts when I pulled in the driveway HAHAHAHA I asked her what she thought.....she said YOU don't WANT TO KNOW and went back in the house :D

I was a Jeep nut before I met my wife, so she knows nothing different. Always knows she can buy me anything with "Jeep" on it for a gift and I will like it. I lifted my 93 ZJ and she didn't even notice :nuts: . She likes my 87 MJ cause it's an auto and I let her take it to the store and such (over her 04 WJ? :nuts: :nuts: ). I figure I could get away with 3 to 4" lift and it would get past her. She knows if I'm not buying stuff for the Jeep I'll just buy more pistols :D

i see that and raise ya two :beerhead: I too am a collector of guns&jeeps i am trying to get another if the price is right (89 wrangler or SW.50) but may have to wait on that, matter of fact she ask if I'm looking at my girl friend and then i showed her this site jamminz.gif also showed her Pete's collection as well :bowdown: Pete you have done very well :cheers: other than the two XJ's and 1 mj hope to see in the future an yj my wife would perfer that over the SW 50.

no ladyfriends, (well... no ladyfriends that can say anythign about my money flow)

mom doenst mind it, i keep telling her... if I'm putting all my money into my jeep i can't be getting into trouble elsewhere can i? :brows:

but she worries like crazy that we're gonna flip or something.

matter of fact, she likes old jeeps, she loves her baby 95 2wd XJ

it rolled 200,000 this weekend, i threw it a interstate-side b-day party. if only the pic would upload.

:banana:

I've been dating and engaged for seven years. (so I have a problem with commitment) The XJ was here before her. She was okay with me buying the 87 MJ. She kids me that she is jealous of my affection for my Jeeps. She just traded in her 98 Laredo and got a 2006 Laredo. No, she did not get the Hemi. She don't like the trails. But, she lets me be me. Plus I usually have a big @$$ stogie when I drive the trails.

...BOB

my gf "tollerates it" haha i too have been into jeeps since before we were together, ive taken her wheeling a few times.. everytime i go wheel she gives me the "you better be careful" stare haha and if i break don't call her, but she likes my jeep.. but would rather ride in the cuda anyday hahaha

lol buch of luck guys

my wife hate the mj will not ride in it don't even like it in the drive way

lol she would really be mad if she knew i had over $1000 in this new motor and i'm not done lol :mad: her lol

she will be rreal mad when i leave for my dad's sat to work on it all day

my weekend lol

her :mad: :headpop:

me :wrench: image_209027.gif:hate banana:

lol owell

its not really jeeps, but off-road all together. My old lady loves it. She spends just as much on parts as I do and even decided that when we get married our honeymoon will be at moab or something. Infact I just bought her a 79 toyota 4x4 for her b-day that she can't wait to fix up.

its not really jeeps, but off-road all together. My old lady loves it. She spends just as much on parts as I do and even decided that when we get married our honeymoon will be at moab or something. Infact I just bought her a 79 toyota 4x4 for her b-day that she can't wait to fix up.

She got a sister? Oh wait, I'm already married. Sounds like ya got yourself a keeper there. jamminz.gif

My best girl friend ;) HATES my '84 Toyota but Loves my MJ. Maybe it's cause the Toy doesn't have a bed, carpet, or stereo :hmm:

haha iam with ya there man.. my gf hates ridin in my mj when its cold out.. i have no carpet, dash, heater...anything haha just guage cluster and a light switch..

My wife tolerates the Mj as a necessary addiction. She realized I had an incurable problem when I brought the Duece home so she sees the comanche as a "little" and inexpensive hobby... at least realitivly speaking.

But she too thinks old = unreliable and REALLY wished the manche would stop leaking on... *ahem* her driveway.

First time I wheeled Pong.... I called her to tell her of the body mods she was pissed, I got home and she said "it don't look that bad" I was cool I am in the clear.... I went and washed it, and she said " can you put the mud back" and that started the down hill spiral for Pong

Sorry guys, I'm the mrs. adding some input.I bought my MJ for 4wheelin' I love it. Kinda makes the hubby jeleous cuz my MJ has all the stuff he wants to put on his 99 TJ.And he's afraid now that I'm gonna try to show him up on the trails.But we love wheelin' together.

My gf tollerates my truck but only if I don't spend money

on it and if I don't talk about it... Now that I think about it

she HATES my truck. She thinks it replaced her when I got

it. I have to deal with this alot ---> :rant:

Sean

my gf gets frustrated i think because it has been a developing addiction, and has been slowly taking up more and more of my time. but she's all for the modifications, and will go trail riding n e time, as long as i bring the quad for her....or let her drive...