Changing of the guard

Pete M

As you may have noticed, there's been some changes to the mods on the ol' CC. Eagle has chosen to step down for a while and Qui Gon has been really busy lately (but will be still covering forum technical issues), so we've got a couple "new" guys that will be stepping up for day-to-day mod duties. If you've been observant today, you've already noticed that it's Hornbrod (Don) and automan2164 (Rob). Please be patient with them and me for a bit since I'm still working on making sure they actually have their mod super powers and I'm sure there will be a period of transition as they get used to their responsibilities.

Any and all (clean) comments are welcome. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

:huh???: :ack: not those guys anybody but them :help: .

na I'm just messing , i sure hope EAGLE is still gona hang around , hey does this mean we can pick on the old bird and not get in trouble :yes: :brows: hehehe......

I did notice... I won’t say anything more until I figure out what exactly your definition of “clean” is.

Clean = Not Dirty :cheers:

I feel threatened by the wording of this statement, as it makes a very obvious reference to me, and me specifically. After all, I am 'Dirty'. Where do I lodge a complaint?

;)

This board has Mods? Who would have thought. Oh I see them now.

Here they are

:doh:

Yup, that's Rob and Don watching over us........................ :rotf:

Well.......I like chrome........so I'm safe here :D

Great Pick Pete, I know both automan and Mr. Hornbrod will hold there high office with honor and keep the saneness here.

:cheers:

And glad to hear that Mr. Eagle will still have a hand in here :yes: