The Jeep or Comanche paraphernalia thread

Pete M

Can't remember ever starting a thread for this so here goes. Post up your Jeep or Comanche "stuff". Coins, posters, ads, specialty parts... those things you care for and display as if they were an ancient Inca gold statue or a signed Babe Ruth baseball (or you hang on the wall of the garage as the case may be). I figure we should tally up examples of what's out there so members can know what to look for.

First up in my collection is what inspired this post in the first place, I recently picked up 2 unused window sheets for a pair of 86 MJs, one 2wd and one 4wd. (the guy had a few more examples on ebay, all 86 and all 4wd)

I have my Comanche poster (about 2'x3'):

Back side:

My 86 Comanche hat (I have a coin too, but no picture of it):

An article from an 06 Hemming's magazine:

And of course, my signed copy of the XJ builders guide (my 88 is inside :D )

No I didn't sign it, Eric, the guy who wrote it signed it.

well just today I picked up some new Jeep/Comanche paraphernalia but I can not yet post up pics of them.

but here are some pics of the other stuff that I have been collecting:

These were taken with my cell phone so the look kinda crappy.

These are some Jeep mugs I won at a rock crawl last year and an old MB toy in the background:

and these are the toys that I have collected over time:

And of course, my signed copy of the XJ builders guide (my 88 is inside :D )

No I didn't sign it, Eric, the guy who wrote it signed it.

Hey, I'll be seeing Eric on Thursday. We're running the Rubicon Trail. :banana:

I have a jeep backpack for school, haven't used it recently. will almost match my MJ when i ger 'er repainted.

looking for a jeep shirt/hoodie, any suggestions? does the club sell any?

What size?

Men's Medium

bag:

Yes, every so often we take orders for t-shirts and hoodies (nothing is carried "in stock"). In fact, I'd like to do another one pretty soon since after seeing mine my father and sis would like hoodies. :thumbsup: Keep an eye out for a new post if we do.

Yes, every so often we take orders for t-shirts and hoodies (nothing is carried "in stock"). In fact, I'd like to do another one pretty soon since after seeing mine my father and sis would like hoodies. :thumbsup: Keep an eye out for a new post if we do.

I have one thats a lil to small for me. But its like a XL I think.. If you want I can check the ones I have and see. I know I have one tan with green writing that shrank a bit and is just to tight. Well either the sweatshirt shrank or I grew... :rotfl2:

Well I picked these up off craigslist the other day, I didn't want to post them because they were a present for my brother-in-law (Jackel18)

sorry for the crappy pics

the first one was ripped in half :(

The guy had 2 of these so I get one for myself also

I also got 2 jeep jamboree posters and 2 of a red wrangler in a forest with tall trees asking to tread lightly

pretty cool, I guess the guy worked for AMC back in the day and got these posters at the dealership he worked at

Hot Rollers and bubbles in your Jeep collection????

You east coasters do some FUNKY things with your junk........

and no... I don't want to see the pictures.

Rollers :nuts:

That's sidewalk chalk. :D

Just had my son's (5 year) birthday party.

Stuff like bubbles (Eyore is a bubble maker BTW), and sidewalk chalk come out of the playroom when it's filled with 15 screaming 5 year olds. :thumbsup:

'The Jeep Room' is is a glorified closet, and ends up being convienent short term storage for all kinds of non-Jeep stuff. :dunno: