The Jeep or Comanche paraphernalia thread

Pete M

• 2 weeks later...

OK, still haven't cleared the party debris out of 'the Jeep room', but here's a Comanche Booklet I had scanned before:

Has pages of the sponsored MJ's at the time:

I thought I was the only freaky guy to read Stephen King. I have the whole 7 books of the Dark Tower series. Nice collection in the Jeep closet.

I've read most of his stuff, started that series ~1992, then had to wait 5, or 6 years for the next one to come out. :fs1:

I actually got the books in the picture from the man hisself. :cheers:

They released it a day early at a mom & pop store in Connecticut, with SK & the illustrator signing them.

We drove down the night before, and slept in the Cherokee to get them.

(FWIW, I did not like how the book ended).

• 1 year later...

been getting a few more jeep things lately

Toys

and a buddy of mine whose grandfather owned a dealership when it was AMC gave him these and he gave them to me

These two sets of double stacked signs were still in the plastic, never put on display:

and the creme of the crop...

closer of the Comanches

wonder where i can find those jeep motorsport posters at those are sick

they popped up on craigslist one day, the guy said the used to work at a dealership. he had a lot of AMC posters. I was trying to find a way to digitally scan them and then find a place to make a poster size print out of them but it doesn't look very cost effective. only way I can think to scan them in (without paying an actual company mucho $$) would be to scan them section by section with a flatbed scanner and then piece them together using photoshop. but then there is still the large price tag of getting poster sized prints.