whats 4 lunch

camo89

I had a sandwich wrap of sorts. 2 soft burrito bread wraps with sliced up ham and velveta inside. I prefer to heat up the ham separate and try to absorb most of the moisture that comes off, then scatter the ingredients between the 2 wraps and roll it up. It helps to stab a toothpick in there to maintain shape and then I hit it with another 15 seconds to melt the cheese. :D

I had a sandwich wrap of sorts. 2 soft burrito bread wraps with sliced up ham and velveta inside. I prefer to heat up the ham separate and try to absorb most of the moisture that comes off, then scatter the ingredients between the 2 wraps and roll it up. It helps to stab a toothpick in there to maintain shape and then I hit it with another 15 seconds to melt the cheese. :D

R U going to tell us next you made that on the exhaust manifold?

R U going to tell us next you made that on the exhaust manifold?

sounds like it could be done

But it was sooooooo worth all the effort. :D I'm a perfectionist and will work on a taste I like until it's juuuuuust right. Most of my "simple" sandwiches have a complex setup procedure.

Please clarify about the final 15 secs. Do you set it on "full nuke", "half nuke", or "Barbie Bakery Oven"? I'm writing this down to go in my recipe file. :brows:

I'm with you are talking 1967 micro or the newestbling what set up how think is the plate or just napkin

Please clarify about the final 15 secs. Do you set it on "full nuke", "half nuke", or "Barbie Bakery Oven"? I'm writing this down to go in my recipe file. :brows:

Full nuke. 8) If you come out with a recipe book this summer I better get credit. :laughin:

And I put it on a napkin on a plate. When you nuke bread it tends to throw off moisture and that can lead to a soggy bread.

Had the three piece special from the local market, with collard greens and mac and cheese (with hot sauce, too), plus roll and butter and sweet tea.

It may be a stereotype of sorts, but the South makes the best dang fried chicken, hands down ;)

Now I'm home brewin' up dinner, and swillin' Bud Lime's.....

Jeff

Had the three piece special from the local market, with collard greens and mac and cheese (with hot sauce, too), plus roll and butter and sweet tea.

It may be a stereotype of sorts, but the South makes the best dang fried chicken, hands down ;)

Now I'm home brewin' up dinner, and swillin' Bud Lime's.....

Jeff

I agree about the chicken. Dated a girl senior year of HS. She moved up from Tx. the year before. Her mom made the most bodacious fried chiken and corn bread. :jump:

Now I'm home brewin' up dinner, and swillin' Bud Lime's.....Jeff

Agree w. all Jeff except the sweet tea - UGGGH. Prefer H2O because ya can't hardly get unsweet tea here. :eek: Hard to find good VA collards here either - miss that. But the 'Bama fried chicken beats the crap out of the VA varieties hands down. :cheers:

Carne Asada Burrito as big as your Head (not really but it feel like a ton of bricks sitting in my gut)

Oh man do I miss those. Adalberto's in San Diego. Great for the mid night snack. :D

Oh yea and lunch, half a bag of Blazin Buffalo Ranch Doritos and a cup of noodles.

:cheers:

Now I'm home brewin' up dinner, and swillin' Bud Lime's.....Jeff

Agree w. all Jeff except the sweet tea - UGGGH. Prefer H2O because ya can't hardly get unsweet tea here. :eek: Hard to find good VA collards here either - miss that. But the 'Bama fried chicken beats the crap out of the VA varieties hands down. :cheers:

OOOO no he didnt!!!! :popcorn: