Lets start a wish list

ridenlow12

Hey guys I know a lot of you are looking specific parts and I thought it would be cool if we could start a list with the part and your name beside it sorta like this:

1987 headliner - ridenlow12

nothing fancy just what you are looking for :popcorn:

Two pairs of King bypass shocks, two pairs of King coilovers/springs. all the parts needed for my suspension links, about 200 feet of 1.75 .120 wall DOM, Hanneman fenders/boxsides, some 35" Creepy Crawlers and a enough cash and time to finish my MJ so it kicks a$$. jamminz.gif

For tools I wish a JD-3 powered bender with dies, a tube notcher, a set of dimple dies and a plazma cutter. An AC/DC stick welder and a TIG welder would be nice too. :brows:

A fully heated and cair conditioned shop with air filtratition would be nice too. :D

I could go on and on...

At least I found my XJ 2dr drivers door I need to extend my MJ cab 9" :cheers:

At least I found my XJ 2dr drivers door I need to extend my MJ cab 9" :cheers:

Now THAT is something I'm looking forward to seeing completed in the very near future. :cheers:

Seriously, hope you document it step-by-step. :D

Money and parts to make the ideas in my head a reality. Oh, and an '87 SWB MJ so that I can make even more ideas in my head into reality.

I guess that would mean I'd need a new place to live so that I can store them all too. :roll:

to learn how to weld.

I wish there was some type of class i could sign up for.

you would be in luck if you lived here in the tri-cities. we have this building called Tri Tech. they teach you all kinds of stuff. Construction, Welding, Teacher stuff, Video/Audio Production.

i wish i had a job, so i would have the money to be able to afford stuff for my truck. like a paint job, a lift kit, 4wd conversion, front winch bumper, rear bumper, a canopy, and a stereo system.