next poll

dragonrider477

thats a triky question because i prefer buckets but the one in my truck causes major as$ ride and the bench in the garage has that perfect a$s groove...i miss my bench sooo much I'm thinkin of putting it in the bed for a summer

buckets

I'm going to try to find some out of an SRT-4(Viper seats) but I have some Dakota buckets for now.

The Dakota seat has a center section mounted in between the buckets with a folding armrest/console. I suppose that would be like having both.... I'm just using the buckets thou...

The seats are held in with just a few 13mm nuts. It's the center console and screwing around with the seatbelts that take the most time. :(

I just put a sub woofer in between my buckets. No fussing with brackets, and I retain the comfort of an arm rest.

You can see it in this pic.

Oh, and buckets FTW.

Buckets and bench. I gotta figure out a way so I can switch back and forth with like a rapid release lever or something.

This is about as close as you can get. :brows: The center is just bolted in between two bucket seats. I think the whole seat cost $50.00, but it might have been less. :D

Image Not Found

Bench seats are definitely the loser on this one. Only way I'd want the bench back was if I had Kathy Ireland (or clone) snuggling up whilst I'm driving. But that ain't never going to happen, so buckets it is. :cheers: