Tire Poll

HOrnbrod

In or out?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• IN!!!
    • OUT!!!

Some people like them out, some people have a problem advertising the brand without getting paid for it...

For me, I'd have to see a picture of the truck. On some it looks better out, on some in. On my Suburban and F100 (RIP) it was definitely in (although the Burb had them out when I got it). My MJ I think will have to be out. Problem is the tires I'm planning to get don't have white lettering. They are whitewall :oops: Definitely in!

your truck is nice, and you like chrome, and i would venture to guess yuo spent the money on nice tires.

therefor you should run letters out, because your truck is nice and shiny and stuff... also keep the tires clean but don't shine them. a clean dull black is nice.

on my truck letters in because a i've got junk tires that don't have white lettering (that i know of) and my truck is beat up and dull and would look akward on nice clean tires with lettering.

I think your truck would look good with the whites showing.. Your paint is pretty good and the decals and all + all your chrome,, yeah white out.., but thats more up keep, but you don't seem like the type who'd really be bothered with that. Whiteletters out and a bottle of Wesley's Bleach-white..

Aye, good reasons all. I'm putting on some new tires tomorrow (I got a killer deal on a new set of BFG M/T's) and am thinking I might mount the white letters inboard for a change. Looks something like this now (2-yr old pic):

Image Not Found

Thanks very much guys for the replies. Your answers were about 50-50. I'm going w. black side out for a change. Got the new BFG's as payment for about 3 hours work repainting a friends old Bronco. No body work, just two coats of OEM color laquer and three clear coats. + FREE BEER! Such a deal......... :cheers:

So, does this mean you were never able to get the poll thing working? I added one in. Is this something that only mods and admin can do or what?

Never did work. I put in the title question and added the options, but the poll never showed up when I previewed it.

I like white out on most vehicles, but the vehicle color has a lot to do with that too.

All three of our vehicles have black wall tires on both sides so there is no worry about choosing for us right now.

Thanks very much guys for the replies. Your answers were about 50-50. I'm going w. black side out for a change. Got the new BFG's as payment for about 3 hours work repainting a friends old Bronco. No body work, just two coats of OEM color laquer and three clear coats. + FREE BEER! Such a deal......... :cheers:

AAAAARRRRRGGGG, just couldn't do it. Slapped 'em on white letters out.

Image Not Found

AAAAARRRRRGGGG, just couldn't do it. Slapped 'em on white letters out.

Image Not Found

It was the right call for your truck 8)