oh deer?

JeepcoMJ

my dad just hit a deer last Sat morning near Wickenburg at about 6a...it jumped out in front of him and he had no time to stop...smashed RF fender, bumper, grill, radiator, trans cooler and hood...fortunantly didnt go through the windshield or set off the airbags....truck is at the shop now getting all the body work done

I hit a deer in my cutlass supreme, it looked like this:

Image Not Found

After I fixed it.... I wasn't much for paint at that time. But I drove it for a week with a smashed front end with big chunks of deer flesh hanging off it. It really impressed my vegetarian girlfriend (er, ex girlfriend).

That car just had no luck with me. Two trannies and a deer. I actually miss it, it was really nice to drive. Oh well.

Image Not Found

That car just had no luck with me. Two trannies and a deer. I actually miss it, it was really nice to drive. Oh well.

Haha, I went throught two trannies and one coyote in my 82 Cutlass. I hit the little fella outside of Syracuse, NY at 1am. My buddy swore it was somebodys dog, so we wrapped it up in the shredded bra and laid him in the trunk. My uncle had to tell us that it was not a dog, naive Floridians :oops:

Image Not Found

Haha, I went throught two trannies and one coyote in my 82 Cutlass. I hit the little fella outside of Syracuse, NY at 1am. My buddy swore it was somebodys dog, so we wrapped it up in the shredded bra and laid him in the trunk. My uncle had to tell us that it was not a dog, naive Floridians :oops:

two trannies and a coyote? you're sick man...very sick...

two trannies and a coyote? you're sick man...very sick...

Sure. . . it is ok for DirtyComanche to go through two trannies and a deer :roll:. Throw in one Coyote. . . and I am the sick one. At least we did not post pictures of the trannies :D!

I've seen a semi hit a deer on old VA 58 when it was just a two laner and was called suicide strip. (you Virginians know what I'm talking about).

Basically it folded the 14 inch tall chrome bumper in half and for about a 1/4 of a mile it looked like something out of a Friday 13th movie. Pieces EVERYWHERE. :ack:

7 or 8 years ago had a customer tow his ZJ in with a blown engine. Dumbass ran over a deer carcass, broke off the bottom of the radiator, and kept driving until the 4.0 seized. The bad part was that it sat in the lot for a couple of days until the insurance adjuster showed, in August. The whole undercarriage was covered with nasty fetid deer matter. That was by far the worst engine job I ever had to do.

About 5 or 6 years ago i was in montana working on my familys cattle ranch for the summer and me and my cousin were coming back from turning hay (he was following me) . i was driving an 80s S10 4x4 pickup through a twisty section and just after the road straitened out a big bear come running out in front of me and i probably missed it by 50-60 feet (i was doing 60-65), as i was turned around in the seat looking back i thought ok enuf looking turn around and pay attention , 2 seconds after i turned around a bear cub shot out in front of me and i drilled it . the truck shot in the air and i swear the tires came off the ground and as i was looking in the rearview the cub was kartwheeling acros the ground and looked like the driver of a speedboat that just fliped over. as i threw it in revers to go do something .... i don't know what i was gona do , the dam thing jumped up and took off in the woods . and the crazy thing is that it bearly left a dent in the truck.

that was intense

About 5 or 6 years ago i was in montana working on my familys cattle ranch for the summer and me and my cousin were coming back from turning hay (he was following me) . i was driving an 80s S10 4x4 pickup through a twisty section and just after the road straitened out a big bear come running out in front of me and i probably missed it by 50-60 feet (i was doing 60-65), as i was turned around in the seat looking back i thought ok enuf looking turn around and pay attention , 2 seconds after i turned around a bear cub shot out in front of me and i drilled it . the truck shot in the air and i swear the tires came off the ground and as i was looking in the rearview the cub was kartwheeling acros the ground and looked like the driver of a speedboat that just fliped over. as i threw it in revers to go do something .... i don't know what i was gona do , the dam thing jumped up and took off in the woods . and the crazy thing is that it bearly left a dent in the truck.

that was intense

:shake:

that was intense

:shake:

u caught that a . it wasnt a funny incident but i couldnt resist

I smacked one with my MJ in August on SR522 coming out of Monroe, WA (bent my right fender enough that it touched my 33" tires) No pics but the doe staggered off into the woods (called the State Patrol and they alerted Animal Control) and I pulled the fender back to almost where it was. (doe did more damage to the Olds it jumped onto before jumping in front of me, then it bounced off a car in the other lane before wandering away)

I didn't have my light charged up (almost always is) or I would've followed the trail. Doubt she survived.

we hit a dear up in midland michigan. we were in our 98 durango it was like 10:00 at night and we seen it jump out it was to late to stop so we jus hit it and we herd thump thump we ran the thing over. luckly we haad a brush gaurd lol but that was all bent up and it bent the frame that truck was never the same