Ugliest vehicle seen in the wild

fiatslug87

It’s uglier in person than the pictures. Seen on 1-3-24 SB880 in Milpitas, CA about 3 miles south of the Tesla plant, it had dealer plates. Sorry for the poor pictures, traveling 75mph.

IMG_3359.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

It’s hard to believe somebody’s proud of that.

Change is inevitable , however I would want some sort of style to make it appealing to the majority of people possibly looking at spending however much that costs ( which I’m sure isn’t cheap) . 

I know you can shoot it with a smaller caliber gun and it won’t go through the panels, I don’t plan on getting shot at either lol

well, ya can't look futuristic if you look like everything else on the road. :L: 

though apparently the future is more... angular than I figured it'd be.  :dunno:

I would take a Cybertruck any day over the abomination that is mid 2000s BMWs.  They took what was possibly the best looking understated lineup of any auto manufacturer in the late 90s and ruined every vehicle with terrible headlights, and flame surfacing.  

I am a fan of angular designs or very clean designs.  

On 1/3/2024 at 1:44 PM, Strokermjcomanche said:

I know you can shoot it with a smaller caliber gun and it won’t go through the panels, I don’t plan on getting shot at either lol

Most people don’t plan on getting shot at! I know I sure didn’t but sometimes bullet holes happen. Like 4 of them, I wouldn’t have minded an ugly cyber truck to duck behind while under fire 

• 2 weeks later...

I came here anticipating pictures of vehicles with every box auto parts store stick on accessory imaginable. Very gawdy accesorizing. I'm not saying I'm disappointed but let's just say there are plenty more abomination-esq vehicles out there over a tesla/cyber truck

On 1/18/2024 at 12:21 PM, ThatJeepGuy said:

I came here anticipating pictures of vehicles with every box auto parts store stick on accessory imaginable. Very gawdy accesorizing. I'm not saying I'm disappointed but let's just say there are plenty more abomination-esq vehicles out there over a tesla/cyber truck

Name just one ...

I used to think that Pontiac box on wheels was the ugliest vehicle on the road, but the Tesla cybertruck makes the Pontiac look absolutely gorgeous in comparison.

On 1/24/2024 at 11:10 AM, ThatJeepGuy said:

Pontiac Aztec was my suggestion, the only thing it had going for it was being featured on breaking bad

That's the one I was thinking of. Couldn't think of the model name. Still not as ugly as the Cybertruck.