Junkyards with Jeeps (add your finds to the list!)

89 MJ

Alabama:

Alaska:

Arizona:

AMC Salvage

6741 W Belmont Ave, Glendale, AZ 85303

623-937-5899

Arkansas:

California:

J & W Auto Wreckers

8626 Antelope North Rd.
Antelope, CA 95843

Alamo Access in San Antonio has a 1993 XJ, an 86 MJ, a 1999 XJ, and a 199? ZJ

Colorado:

Colorado auto and parts (they have a really cool plymouth as the mascot) https://coloradoautoandparts.com/p-r-t/

lkq https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/

u pull and pay https://upullandpay.com/denver/search-inventory/

Martins supply https://www.martinsupplyautoparts.com/  

Connecticut:

Deleware:

Florida:

Georgia:

Hawaii:

Idaho:

Illinois:

Indiana:

Iowa:

Kansas:

Kentucky:

Louisiana:

Maine:

Maryland:

Baltimore

6201 Erdman Ave.
Baltimore, Maryland 21205

Edgewood
1706 Pulaski Highway
Edgewood, Maryland 21040

Hawkins Point
2801 Hawkins Point Rd.
Baltimore, Maryland 21226

Jessup
8125 Washington Blvd.
Jessup, Maryland 20794

Mt Airy
3923 Twin Arch Rd.
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771

Massachusetts:

Everett's Auto parts

553 Thatcher St, Brockton, MA 

Adds 3-5 new jeeps every week.

constantly rotating inventory (weekly)

VERY BUSY yard but nice and friendly staff.

Pull your own parts.

Awesome little Tool Store on premises in case you forgot something.

Holland used auto parts 978-667-9235

1 winning road in billerica mass

They ALWAYS have jeeps, new ones every week, they keep stock for a while before crushing and once in a blue moon they get old school jeeps, cjs, grand wagoneers.

They even get other old school cars too.

Big yard, busy, and you can sometimes negotiate with them. Sadly they stack vehicles

Jacks used cars and parts 888-873-5225

24 town farm lane north billerica mass

Somewhat big yard

Staff isnt bad

Their jeeps selection isnt big but they have a few. Rotation is slow. They do have a grand wagoneer but its picked pretty good..

Jacks is a better place for some real old school cars. They have 60s 70s 80s cars sitting in trees.

Sams pull-a-part 800-521-8000

210 granite street wercester mass

Have to pay an entry fee. $2.00 but if you search through enough cars you get it back.

Huge yard! Very friendly people very very busy and completely YOU pull it.

They have front loaders and car stands to help you pull things if need be but they don't pull anything themselves.

Big jeep stock, always new jeeps coming and going and they get comanches from time to time.

Last one they had was a tan on tan swb sportruck. 2.5 5 speed 2wd. Rotted from the cab back.

My favorite and only been once:

Blanchard auto salvages 603-654-9445

Wilton New Hampshire 

This is a time capsule junk yard.

Everything ranging from ford model As to vegas to ol school bread vans! and some modern cars too.

Their jeep selection is small but they have a few good ones, mostly J series trucks but they have a few cjs and some willys wagons too and 1 FC. But i never found it.

This place is old school, they are cash only and if you want to walk the yard its a $10 deposit. Only reason is to deter thiefs. So if you buy something they put the $10 towards that part.

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Montana:

Nebraska:

Nevada:

New Hampshire:

New Jersey:

New Mexico:

New York:

North Carolina:

North Dakota:

Ohio:

Davey's Jeeps

Oklahoma:

Oregon:

Pennsylvania:

EZ Pull & Save Auto Parts
2401 Summer Valley Rd, New Ringgold PA 17960
570-386-2171

http://www.joesusedautoparts.com/ez-pull/

Harry's U-Pull it Auto Parts

https://wegotused.com/

Rhode Island:

Dead Jeep

120 Ralco Way Cumberland RI.

Been in Business since 1994. 

Strip and crush 5-6 jeeps a day.

Mostly xj,cj,tj,yj,zj,wj,mj era parts

(not to much new new stuff)

We pull parts while you wait.

Many parts on the shelf ready to go. 

South Carolina:

Thompson's Used Auto Parts

9 Ridgecrest, Dr, Fountain Inn, SC 29644

Pull-a-Part

Columbia, Sc

South Dakota:

Tennessee:

Texas:

Utah:

Vermont:

Virginia:

Washington:

West Virginia:

Wisconsin:

1. Ray’s Salvage and Repair- Trempealeau

11862 King St

(608) 534-6477

Many XJs (2 2 doors for sure)

2. Elmer’s Auto Salvage-Fountain City

877 Elmer’s Rd

(608) 687-9211

It appears they have some MJs and XJs

CANNOT PULL YOUR OWN PARTS

Jack's Auto Ranch - N6848 N Island View Rd, Watertown, WI 53094 - 5 MJs in stock as of Fall of 2020. I have all of them registered in the MJ Registry. This place is HUGE, I have not been down each row of the entire junkyard yet and I have been there at least 10 times. Somewhat friendly for pull your own parts. The MJs are all over the place here, hard to describe their locations as the place is so large. 

3D Auto Salvage - 10139 E County Rd A, Janesville, WI 53546 - 1 MJ in stock as of Summer 2020. It is registered in the MJ Registry. This is a smaller yard with not a large selection. The 1 MJ is located behind the office, not back in the Chrysler section of the yard. Not so friendly for pull your own parts if the owner does not know you. 

Schmidts Auto Salvage - 6918 Meffert Rd, Waunakee, WI 53597 - 4 MJs in stock as of Spring 2020. All are registered here. All back in the northeast corner of the yard with the other Jeeps. Very friendly yard that allows walking the yard to pull your own parts. 

Auto Parts and Recycling - W4726 Co Rd A, Fredonia, WI 53021 - 1 MJ in stock as of Fall 2020. It is registered here. It is located in the classics section of the yard on the western edge. It is pretty well picked over but someone might find some things they still need from it. The yard is a U-Pull it yard, very friendly to walking and pulling. 

Wyoming:

Guam:

(Just for you @ghetdjc320)

JY Search Engines:

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/

Please list any junkyards along with their address and phone number down below that you’ve had good luck finding Jeep parts at. 

• Pete M changed the title to Junkyards with Jeeps (add your finds to the list!)

Got the message both of you left for me about adding in info that I know of. Yes - I'll happily add in the info that I have. It will be a longer list, don't have the time to do it right now. I'll edit this post with my info hopefully later this week. 

11 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

Got the message both of you left for me about adding in info that I know of. Yes - I'll happily add in the info that I have. It will be a longer list, don't have the time to do it right now. I'll edit this post with my info hopefully later this week. 

Sweet! Thank you. As you can probably tell be the weather, most of us won't be going to these anytime soon, LOL. No rush.

I’ll add these, there all LKQ’s so easily searchable on there site. Sometimes you’ll get lucky and they’ll have some 80’s-90’s Jeeps but it is rare, so @89 MJ if you want to add them to your list feel free but these aren’t Jeep hot beds.

Baltimore

6201 Erdman Ave.

Edgewood
1706 Pulaski Highway
Edgewood, Maryland 21040

Hawkins Point
2801 Hawkins Point Rd.

Jessup
8125 Washington Blvd.
Jessup, Maryland 20794

Mt Airy
3923 Twin Arch Rd.

Also PA guys, add some of the yards up there, I know there’s gotta be some good ones!

27 minutes ago, BeaterComanche86 said:

I’ll add these, there all LKQ’s so easily searchable on there site. Sometimes you’ll get lucky and they’ll have some 80’s-90’s Jeeps but it is rare, so @89 MJ if you want to add them to your list feel free but these aren’t Jeep hot beds.

Baltimore

6201 Erdman Ave.

Edgewood
1706 Pulaski Highway
Edgewood, Maryland 21040

Hawkins Point
2801 Hawkins Point Rd.

Jessup
8125 Washington Blvd.
Jessup, Maryland 20794

Mt Airy
3923 Twin Arch Rd.

Also PA guys, add some of the yards up there, I know there’s gotta be some good ones!

Added, Thank you!

Rhode Island: 

Dead Jeep (I work here)

Strip and crush 5-6 jeeps a day.

Massachusetts:

Everett's Auto parts

Pull your own parts.

Awesome little Tool Store on premises incase you forgot something.

10 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

Rhode Island: 

Dead Jeep (I work here)

Strip and crush 5-6 jeeps a day.

Massachusetts:

Everett's Auto parts

Pull your own parts.

Awesome little Tool Store on premises incase you forgot something.

Added. Thank you!

gotta give a shout out to Thompson's Used Auto Parts near Greenville SC.  Nice people and they allowed us to pull our own parts. :L:    it's been a couple years since I was there, but they had like 30 grand cherokees and a handful of cherokees and one lonely MJ (that was pretty dang stipped)

9 Ridgecrest Dr, Fountain Inn, SC 29644

6 minutes ago, Pete M said:

gotta give a shout out to Thompson's Used Auto Parts near Greenville SC.  Nice people and they allowed us to pull our own parts. :L:    it's been a couple years since I was there, but they had like 30 grand cherokees and a handful of cherokees and one lonely MJ (that was pretty dang stipped)

Thanks Pete! I added it!

I’ve been recently and unfortunately it’s the same jeeps that were there when I started going 3 years ago. They haven’t gotten any new jeeps in a while. They’re starting to get a lot more late model stuff. All the jeeps there are stripped or been sitting without doors so long nothing is of use anymore. Not the place I would go for Jeep parts anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, SatiricalHen said:

I’ve been recently and unfortunately it’s the same jeeps that were there when I started going 3 years ago. They haven’t gotten any new jeeps in a while. They’re starting to get a lot more late model stuff. All the jeeps there are stripped or been sitting without doors so long nothing is of use anymore. Not the place I would go for Jeep parts anymore.

Do you visit any other yards that have Jeeps?

Do you visit any other yards that have Jeeps?

Best place honestly has probably been lkq or marketplace part outs. Just gotta get to lkq fast. You know what they have before you go and they get quantity. There aren’t many good places that I’ve found in SC. There’s a guy down in Georgia that I’ve seen pop up a lot on Facebook with parts seems like he’s got a few jeeps. So if I needed something I’d probably try to find him again and send him a message. My plan is to just start buying my own parts rigs whenever I have somewhere to put them. Hopefully someone else knows some better places to go in SC area.

Holland used auto parts 978-667-9235

1 winning road in billerica mass

They ALWAYS have jeeps, new ones every week, they keep stock for a while before crushing and once in a blue moon they get old school jeeps, cjs, grand wagoneers.

They even get other old school cars too.

Big yard, busy, and you can sometimes negotiate with them. Sadly they stack vehicles

Jacks used cars and parts 888-873-5225

24 town farm lane north billerica mass

Somewhat big yard

Staff isnt bad

Their jeeps selection isnt big but they have a few. Rotation is slow. They do have a grand wagoneer but its picked pretty good..

Jacks is a better place for some real old school cars. They have 60s 70s 80s cars sitting in trees.

Sams pull-a-part 800-521-8000

210 granite street wercester mass

Have to pay an entry fee. $2.00 but if you search through enough cars you get it back.

Huge yard! Very friendly people very very busy and completely YOU pull it.

They have front loaders and car stands to help you pull things if need be but they don't pull anything themselves.

Big jeep stock, always new jeeps coming and going and they get comanches from time to time.

Last one they had was a tan on tan swb sportruck. 2.5 5 speed 2wd. Rotted from the cab back.

My favorite and only been once:

Blanchard auto salvages 603-654-9445

Wilton New Hampshire 

This is a time capsule junk yard.

Everything ranging from ford model As to vegas to ol school bread vans! and some modern cars too.

Their jeep selection is small but they have a few good ones, mostly J series trucks but they have a few cjs and some willys wagons too and 1 FC. But i never found it.

This place is old school, they are cash only and if you want to walk the yard its a $10 deposit. Only reason is to deter thiefs. So if you buy something they put the $10 towards that part.

12 minutes ago, The86manche said:

Holland used auto parts

i remember years ago they did a $60 all you can carry day. Someone told me about a group of guys where yelling at eachother in spanish while frantically working on a mid 90s toyota tercel. It turns out they collected parts from a whole bunch of other cars there and got one running. They drove it across the finish line and got to keep the car. 

42 minutes ago, strictlyxjs said:

i remember years ago they did a $60 all you can carry day. Someone told me about a group of guys where yelling at eachother in spanish while frantically working on a mid 90s toyota tercel. It turns out they collected parts from a whole bunch of other cars there and got one running. They drove it across the finish line and got to keep the car. 

I think they still do that, maybe not right now but i remember hearing about that as well. Ive never been able to catch that golden day though.

I have not heard about that though! Thats wicked funny hahaha