Horn is out of BEEP, where do I refill?

Really - my horn just stopped working.  I changed the relay with a new one, and that didn't fix it.  Before I start digging around to find all of the ground wires, thought I'd ask if there are more common ones to check first? 

Do not use blinker fluid in the horn. The correct fluid should be right next to the blinker fluid on the shelf. Look for a bottle of beeps - that'll restore proper horn function.

Do not overfill the horn with beeps. With the horn cold, the reservoir should be approximately half full of beeps. Overfilling can cause damage and premature failure.

On 8/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, 89 MJ said:

I assume you don’t want to see my most recent Rock Auto bill then (over $300 just for my MJ)

That's it? 

My cart on RA is at like $800 of stuff I should purchase for my daily, my partners saturn, and the MJ... Way too cheap to buy it all though. 

2 hours ago, Torq_Shep said:

That's it? 

My cart on RA is at like $800 of stuff I should purchase for my daily, my partners saturn, and the MJ... Way too cheap to buy it all though. 

Wow! I’m cheap too

you can easily bench test your horn,  run a  + and - from the battery to the horn and that will rule out if the horn functions.

a. horn beeps. - run multi meter on power wire and see if you detect a voltage whilst pressing beeper

-if power, replace ground.

-if no power check all fuses and trace wire back to see if there is any chafing/breaks/corrosion of wire

b. horn no beep - replace horn

let us know what you find!

On September 1, 2020 at 10:49 PM, 1989commanche said:

It get to sound like a sick dick then fails completely. 

That started my day with a smile.  I'm pretty sure "duck" is the word you had in mind.  My sense of humor may be a bit juvenile, but Beavis and Butthead would be proud of me!