Went to junkyard and this is what I found

CPH-0628

Went out to a local junk yard today and surprisingly they had 3 comanches out there. I even snapped vin numbers on them just in case for registry. Most of the quick sell highly sought after items are gone tho. Sad to see them sitting tho. I know the one has been sitting there for atleast 7 years. Anything you guys see I should go back for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

86bc564337376ccad34b542db3ba614a.jpgd3fcf7d13c57bbc73fb8ab025d32a1c1.jpg

1 minute ago, CPH-0628 said:

Are slider windows worth money? There were two 3 panel windows and one 4 panel rear window.

3 panels are. Also, get the rear flares. 

Anything Comanche specific is worth money. From the b-pillars and back. This includes interior trim pieces, seats/ brackets, beds, fuel tank flaps & associated pieces, beds, tailgates, tailights, rear windows, rear flares, bed covers, etc.

Not telling you to go back and get it all, but it is rare and harder to find with every passing year.

Sadly none of these had tail lights, tail gate, interior trim. Most of dash pieces were intact from what I remember tho. One even had a hitch on it and decent rear bumper.

1 hour ago, CPH-0628 said:

Sadly none of these had tail lights, tail gate, interior trim. Most of dash pieces were intact from what I remember tho. One even had a hitch on it and decent rear bumper.

Get the bumper and hitch. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 7:34 PM, CPH-0628 said:

Are slider windows worth money? There were two 3 panel windows and one 4 panel rear window.

Did you go back and pull any of the three window sliders? I’m looking and not that far from you

No I haven't. This yard doesn't get picked over hard anymore. don't know how much they would want for them? Stuckmans auto salvage in syracuse, IN is who has them.

Nope go ahead. If you can save some of those parts before they rot away by all means. With my schedule here lately my free time to get out back out there is limited.