88 Manche -Bumper Fab. Page8

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have this radio in my Lil gas miser Mazda.

Its a nice unit, I had a dealer put a Alpine head unit in my wife's Libby. When we went to pick it up, this was in it. She said it was OK and took it. Some months later, she didn't like it. SO, she got another new radio and I got this... But its works well, I just prefer Alpine head units.

CW

where di you order the add a leafs for the rear, and how many springs did you have to add to give you the 4.5"?

they are the RE xj aal for a 4.5 inch kit. thats what you want to order. i believe i have a 4 or 5 spring pack. one more than stock

and yeah its a nice unit for the money. i just wanted cheap tunes

• 2 months later...
new tires and wheel have been ordered :clapping: and should be here in a week or two :brows:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/Tire-Wheel-Rim ... _10108.jcw

33x13.50 ltbs..... I'm excited. they come mounted and ballanced too! oh anyone interested in some 31 ats???

i would be but after you shipped them i coulda bought a new set .................. :fs1:

hey I'm new here and wanted to know if you wer around the rock hill area and if you wanted to meet up and do some wheeling some time,well once i get a rear end in, shoot me a pm if ya want to, the truck looks good btw.

John

Glad to see things are coming along nicely for ya. Truck looks Great!

You Oughta post answers for some of the questions other members posted about your reman engine (Up there ^) - I'm interested in hearing about the choice you made and what all you had to go through to get it too...

Keep up the good work! - Brent

• 3 weeks later...

All explorer axleshafts are the same strength. Other Ford products have the lesser versions (like rangers and Aerostars) 95+ have the disk brakes. :thumbsup:

ABS doesn't matter for our trucks. You just snip the wires to the sensor if it's there.

• 2 months later...

well friday my gears came in and today(monday) my perches came in!! jeepinoutfitters is an awesome place to do buisiness awesome customer service and fast shipping! hopefully this weekend the 8.8 will be regeared and cleaned up some!