My Sept comancheclub trip: GA-CO-WI-MI-GA now updated!

Pete M

13 hours ago, Pete M said:

Had a great time meeting up with a bunch of the ol' CC crew today. :applause:   so very glad y'all could swing by to say hi.  :nutherround:

In traditional CC fashion we had such a good time we forgot to take any pics  :doh:

Yes, it was good to see all of you as well! 

The kids had a great time as well. My oldest now knows that there is a difference between the "Pete" I know and "Pete the Cat" who she knows :applause:

Or - maybe there are more similarities than differences between the two of them.... :rolleyes: :))

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

And with my last junkyard visit, I scored a flat top Liberty hood that matches my Jeep. :-)  

(also three more pairs of Liberty tow hooks)

By the end of this trip you are going to have half the trailer full of tow hooks. Lol

3 hours ago, Knucklehead97 said:

Next time you do a trip like this try to come down I20 through Birmingham AL if you have the time. I live 2 miles off exit 140 and would love to meet for lunch and talk Jeeps! :L:

will do!  :D 

just scored a drivers side power leather seat in perfect shape out of a righthand drive 95 xj postal jeep (meaning I grabbed its passenger seat) and the cluster and dash trim.

and some oldschool jeep mudflaps :D (not amc though :()

trailer is parked out back but still full of parts.  90% done with cleaning the interior of the Durango so I should be good to go to run to the airport and pick up my folks.  I'll wash it when we return and then I'll get to unpacking the trailer for y'all.  :D 

guess my adventure wasn't quite over.  the allure of a couple MJs a couple hourssouth of atlanta was too strong and so I find myself sleeping in the Durango one more time so I can hit the yards first thing in the morning. :D

no MJ bed this trip, but I did get a full compliment of MJ skidplates, a pair of tan cloth XJ seats (power driver), a couple more full clusters, a couple nice door panels, a pair of Camaro T-tops, and some other little stuff.  :D