Truck Got Shot

Spectormj

10259055_452096184934226_211483743409845

It happend cause of a party below my apt some duchewheel was drunk/prob high and had a 9mm pistol 

shot my truck

I'm pissed because that truck is as important to me as my beautiful girlfriend of 4 years is 

whats yalls thoughts? armor or clear it so i have the "wounds" on the truck 

just because they might like to harass the punk kids for being punk kids doesn't mean they aren't professionals that take their job seriously. I know they would LOVE to get their hands on that guy.  that's INSANELY dangerous :eek:  

I kinda like the idea of clearcoating them...  :brows:  make sure you properly clean the surface and paint the inside too.

Was the dent there before this? If so, leave it be. The rest of the truck can't be a gem anyways, so why fix that if you could put more dents in working or wheeling.

If the truck is clean otherwise, fix it.

And trust me, the cops want to help you with this one. There is nothing more that liberal union members like than pointing out why guns are bad

Fix the dent, leave the holes.

Gotta be some way you can capitalize on some fun with it...Like how you took mercy on the guy who tried to steal your truck, pulled your shots at the last minute so you wouldnt kill him.

Felt marker saying about person who tried to steal truck.... Not like you get bullet holes every day, have some fun for a while then maybe fix em (holes).

yall make me laugh with the ideas 

never thought of the felt marker bout how i pulled my shots 

part of me would kick my own @$$ for that because ive never missed a shot before the other part would take a beer and drink to that idea 

ex gf was bipolar and only favored knives so Comanche Country your idea is out on that one 

(she tried to stab me with my own knife wheile we were on a date)

I don't care what kind of neighborhood you are in, somebody wildly firing a gun into a vehicle in a populated area is a HUGE deal. God forbid if there would have been someone rather than something staring at the end of the barrel.

I'd call the cops, and make a stink... That's a huge deal.

Rob

If it was me I'd call the cops, yes officer he shot my truck and dented it and my brakes are all screwy now and my dana 44 underneath is acting up,no no that's not a 35 I swear and my roll bar is gone what......and I had  a full tank of gas....oh noooo

If it was me I'd call the cops, yes officer he shot my truck and dented it and my brakes are all screwy now and my dana 44 underneath is acting up,no no that's not a 35 I swear and my roll bar is gone what......and I had  a full tank of gas....oh noooo

LMFAO! :rotf: