Oh My Gawd

jimoshel

Plenty plenty of rust buckets in CO - they use salt and magnesium chloride on the roads there in winter too. Maybe just not as much as the rust belt states. I'd look over any vehicle real close if buying one from CO.

Jim's just twisting the knife a bit. Can't say I blame him.  :rotf:

Magnesium chloride is corrosive to aluminum . You can drink a whole cup of it and not get sick. I see damn few rust buckets here in Co. Maybe if all the rust bucket states had better economies they could afford mag chloride.

Magnesium chloride is corrosive to aluminum . You can drink a whole cup of it and not get sick. I see damn few rust buckets here in Co. Maybe if all the rust bucket states had better economies they could afford mag chloride.

I will take the rust over your gun laws any day.

I will take the rust over your gun laws any day.

Every politician that voted for those laws are now out of a job, as of last election. Just waiting for this years session to start.

And in all fairness, this is what the other side of the floorboard looks like.

I honestly feel that if the rubber floormat had not been there, there would be no rust what soever. Careful scraping and poking reveals it's all surface rust. No holes or rust thru. A couple minutes with the sand blaster, a coat of POR, be good as new.

The gun laws are BS... I agree .... We also voted as a state to get rid of emission testing. Some state level politician must have lost some money because now a couple years later they brought it back without a vote by the people.

I honestly feel that if the rubber floormat had not been there, there would be no rust what soever. Careful scraping and poking reveals it's all surface rust. No holes or rust thru. A couple minutes with the sand blaster, a coat of POR, be good as new.

sorta.  rust likes to hide and propagate under the frame stiffener thingy.  :(