North Carolina

59Comanche

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I hope the weather holds out for the Siler City meet. I need to get a new radiator in the truck before I come over though. Ive been having some overheating issues that I can't track down. A new rad seems like the next logical step.

I got my comancheclub sticker installed in my rear window and Ive been meaning to get some pics posted. I keep forgetting to take some. Ill do it real soon. Ive been getting a list together of what I can bring to sell. Hopefully Ill make enough to pay for the rad and a WJ booster/MC assy. See you guys there.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

does anybody live close to the Marion/Asheville area and wanna do a Flats off road park trip? its has a varity of wheelin options ranging from mild to HELL YEAH! if your close to tennesse i know a good trail right off of I-40. so the rig has to be legal. cause you gotta turn literilly off the highway. the guardrail ends and you cut down a trial into the woods. let me know if anybody is intrested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Lol I came to this thread kinda late. I'm a newer member but I too live in North Carolina. I'm in the Asheboro area as is dasbulliwagen. We know each other personally. Cool to get to know some people! I didn't know so many Comanches were in NC yet the only ones I see on a daily basis is mine and his. So neat that others are around!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 12:55 AM, Classy Comanche said:

Lol I came to this thread kinda late. I'm a newer member but I too live in North Carolina. I'm in the Asheboro area as is dasbulliwagen. We know each other personally. Cool to get to know some people! I didn't know so many Comanches were in NC yet the only ones I see on a daily basis is mine and his. So neat that others are around!

I grew up in Asheboro and live in Charlotte now.  You might see my truck come through every 3-4 weeks when I head back home to help the parents out with things now that they are older.