59Comanche

North Carolina

Yes Seymour Johnson AFB. There is also a guy that drives a black Comanche on base here too but I haven't been able to track him down without becoming a total creeper lol

I'm surprised at how many members live in NC. And I've yet to see another MJ while driving mine. 

I'd like to know if there is anyone on this forum (besides myself of course) that is specifially in the Clayton, NC area.  I've seen 3 other MJs driving around and I'd like to meet up one day.

I drive close by there on a monthly basis, but you'd know it if you saw my MJ. Brother lives over in Dallas NC and he sees an MJ on a daily basis, not usually the same one, but NONE of em are on here, go figure. 

I'd like to know if there is anyone on this forum (besides myself of course) that is specifially in the Clayton, NC area.  I've seen 3 other MJs driving around and I'd like to meet up one day.

I don't really post, but I expect to get my '88 back from paint by the end of the year. I'm in Fuquay Varina and the shop I'm using is in Clayton. I'd be up for a meet to talk MJ.

I don't really post, but I expect to get my '88 back from paint by the end of the year. I'm in Fuquay Varina and the shop I'm using is in Clayton. I'd be up for a meet to talk MJ.

Nice, what color are you painting it and at what shop here in Clayton?

Steel Blue Metallic Clearcoat from 2010 Jeeps. It's at The Pit Stop, a hard to find but nice, affordable small shop.

So... I work with the wife of the guy who owns the Pit Stop body shop. Small world, huh?

I would like to get together a meet and greet if anyone is interested

When and where sir?