Project 4Banger

Couple of questions. I am trying to get all my under the hood electrical and AC/compressor electrical re-wired stuff back to near factory. The PO jacked up some of the wiring. If you have AC could you possibly snap a pic of the routing and connections for the wiring?

Well the a/c isn't hooked up...

The compressor is locked up its just there so I can run the serpentine belt if not I wouldn't have it there....

If money allows and other plans don't pop up I should be having a/c by next year...if not then I'm used to this Florida weather except when it rains....

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to these but tried ebay haven't really found any of these....

Second one from the left at the top is my national guard unit patch.

Nice!

When me and a buddy of mine went to make custom jackets with these patches we picked out the coolest ones...

There were more but the bill kept going up and we were high school kids with no money....

our unit is B/351st ASB. we fall under the 63rd TAB. I also where 1st CAV, 3rd ID, 29th CAB, 149th INF, and a few others, if you need a hand gettin your hands on patches or stickers let me know.

Thanks man I appreciate it...I'll for sure be in contact with you soon....

Well finally opened up the diff cover...

Finally got around to counting the ring and pinion because there was anything stamped on the ring itself determining if it was 4.10s or not...but ring counted 41 teeth and pinion was 10 teeth...so it's 4.10s for sure....

So found a jeep shop that installs gears for a reasonable price so I'll be hopefully ordering front and rear gears by the end of this month....

• neohic featured and unfeatured this topic