Project 4Banger

Funny that you mentioned that.... When i didn't have them I would see all the time in the jy...now that I have them I don't see them in the jy anymore....

Well another update guys... Found another factory skid plate for the cherokee and an off road bumper super score!!!! Pics!

Image Not Found

Enjoy

Thanks...I'm actually considering a set of deep back spacing rims and bushwhacker fender flares but that's when funds permit itself....

Those pics still upset me because I couldn't do much because my 4wd wasn't working that day but I'll make it up on sat afternoon and it's been raining all week so I expects a huge amount of mud to have fun in

What's going on guys

So I haven't been doing anything to the jeep...just ordered some 4.5 inch rubicon coil springs, I already have rustys adjustable upper and lower control arms that I scored for $200, and a rubicon express track bar for $20 off Craigslist...still deciding wether to make it to a double shear one to not have death wobble in the future...still gota get chevy brake lines and a rear Dakota brake lines...still battling a running rich situation in the jeep but I bought the correct thermostat and a new o2 sensor to install. Hopefully it'll help out...

Other than those news I haven't seen any Comanches on the road like I used to but it seems my girl has caught the bug...here's 2 she's seen in the last two weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update

Well guys this is the last time you'll see my truck in the primer grey...I just got quoted to paint my truck and she's going to get dropped off to the shop tomorrow morning and "they said it should be ready in a week" we all know how that goes....

Keep those fingers crossed!!!! Thanks

Wow - Nice, clean, understated job - Few white PUs look that sharp - -

:thumbsup:

Thank you...I finally got to paint it...I myself is still in such an awe as to how awesome it looks...totally different truck appearance wise compared to the primer grey...and it pops!

Co-workers keep asking whose jeep is that all the way in the back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well got my truck fixed...I had a short that killed my ignition switch, burned out my starter, and ignition coil

Been driving it for a while so far no shutting off at random...but still am getting exhaust and gas fumes in the cab...gota change those vacuum lines to the charcoal canister....

In other news I finally got my dana 30 diff cover for a future install of the one peice shaft just gota get the seal for it and then it's wrenching time....

• 2 weeks later...
  • neohic featured and unfeatured this topic