Project 4Banger

yeah i can see that, but then again it is way way way cheaper haha, its really up to what you wanna do, if you aint planning on going crazy crawling then the drop brackets should be good, but if you going crazy crawling then id suggest the long arms. but thats just me.

Thanks zack ill take a look into the tbird coils

I got mine for like 120 bucks at the junk yard, but that also included a set of leafs off an s10 and my yard always over priced. But you should really check it out. I really like mine. When I lift my mj I'm going to go that rout

Yeah I bet...I had an attempt for the first 3hours then while trying to take my first coil out my truck was in the bushes and on its brake rotors luckily nothing happened but I took it to my mechanic and about 150$ later my lift was in and ready to ride....I was by myself and limited with tools so it wasn't easy to put in

Got an update guys had a feeling to go to the junkyard today and picked up 5 turbine wheels with 4 center caps for a 170$ maybe too much for my taste but well worth it will be mounting them when I get a chance to and also received my brown dog motor mounts

Thanks man they are hard to find I was actually going to the junkyard to pick up some d-windows the. Some idiot took one out of the four that were there!!!!! So me and my bud decided to walk around the see if they stuck the rim somewhere else and came across these turbines and grabbed them without hesitation

Another update I clean the aluminum valve cover put a fresh coat of black paint and a new 98 valve cover gasket and a oil change and the trucks purrs and hopefully no more oil leaks lol

Also will be putting the turbine wheels on tomorrow

Thanks for looking guys

nice man, that should help, make sure that was the only leak though, i know thats where mine is leaking from, but it aint bad at all... lol. i mean any leak is bad, but its one that is barely noticable unless you are looking for it 100%. also those wheel are nice, they would be better black IMHO but yeah haha

• neohic featured and unfeatured this topic