Project 4Banger

Yeah I haven't even thought about going offroad ...I'm building up a 98 cherokee for more of a trail rig/dd while the comanche is my dd till I get tired of mall crawling it...then both would be dd/ trail rig

But for the cherokee I just got a free 4" budget boost lift...and free rims and tires

• 2 weeks later...

So after work I go to a junkyard that I heard has a comanche....

Finally found it...idk the name but it was a waste of time...even though it was an Olympic version i6 4x4 but a tailgate was $150....left tail light bad condition was $60.... these guys are crooks!!!!! Anyways here's a pic of her

Nice!

I would've never thought about a cooler but that can be established behind the ammo box when I go on long distance trips and off-roading...I will add some cup holders to the front of it but now I'm on a mission to find some military stickers to add on to it...a while ago me and my boys made some jackets and attached some cool military patches that I'm going to find as stickers...I'll post pics of them later on today

Went off-roading with a few members on cherokee forum...it was so dry out there that we went far into a used to be deep mud pit and was easy...also brought out my cherokee out there and it did awesome I wish I would've gotten a 4.0 in the comanche...maybe in the future will be on a lookout for one....

Enjoy

What's up guys

Been feeling ecstatic lately considering I don't have a social network except the forums..someone posted on the jeep cherokee xj page on Facebook with a pic of us from this past weekend

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153987763370346&id=220876610345&set=a.251089270345.291957.220876610345&refid=13

• 2 weeks later...

What's up guys got an update....I finally installed my xrc8 winch...I never knew spooling a winch can be sooo complicated....I had to literally take the winch apart to untangle the previous owners mess....enough talking more pics.....

Smittybilt "low profile roller fairlead" looks nice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the cherokee cps went out was going out when I was at the gas station but luckily I got it started to at least make it to my house to repair it...I notice down the street a red jeep with a roof rack but it wasn't a cherokee...the guy made a turn into a house and boom! A comanche! I get siked when I see one in the street....

It was a 2wd one with front and rear bumpers, roll bar, and buckets....

• 3 weeks later...

What's up guys

Had a boo boo with the pool ball from azzy...guess the epoxy didn't stick to the nut and ball well and as soon as I got to drive it going I to second gear it fell off....

But after a few emails and the greatest customer satisfaction they were able to send me their new shifter ball with the bigger bold lettering! It also has a different look to it like a matte pearl finish pretty bad @$$!!!!

Here it is installed

Thanks Bryan

• neohic featured and unfeatured this topic