What are you shooting?

Backdraft

Just like the title. I'm sure most here have a gun(s) of some sort. So lets see them! What kind of firearms do you have and shoot? Handguns, rifles, anything. I guess I'll kick it off. Lately I've been on a "tactical weapons" kick, if that's what you call it. Must be all the zombie movies and tv shows. I've been carrying 4 to the range. A Bushmaster AR-15 with a few modifications that I acquired from one of our own CC members (I'll keep him anonymous unless he wants the credit). A Sig Sauer SP2022 .40 pistol. A Mossberg 500 12ga shotgun with a few modifications. And a Ruger .44 Super Blackhawk I inherited from my dad.

So what are you rocking?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being an olde pharte, I don't like Tupperware guns. I prefer traditional, all steel firearms.

Freaky-Suicide-Handgun-Design-Looks-Very-Wrong-2.jpg

I had one of those. Finally threw it away. Went thru a whole box of shells without hitting anything and always wound up with one h*ll of a head ache after shooting.

As of this moment I'm out of town, but currently carrying my 1911 US Army Colt for the weekend. When I'm home I shoot several different 1911's almost exclusively, but enjoy pheasant hunting with my 870 wingmaster. I also shoot a Norinco M1 Carbine, an old browning lever action .22 and have a heavily modded Remington 870 Express Super Mag for home defense.

I don't own anything right now, awaiting my license to show up in the mail...

I'm thinking I'm going to go buy a cheap Savage bolt action... Probably an Axis XP, or something like that, in .223.

And I'll probably look around for a used Remington 870 to shoot skeet with, since that's normally what we do. Not too keen on buying a new one.

ive only got a few now a S&W 9MM, a beretta bobcat .22 pocket pistol and a no name .22 rifle. if i wasnt about to buy a new trailer for the jeep, following a new truck payment, id have several more....but some things are more important i guess. plus my job has me shooting lots of guns at any given time, so I'm okay with that :D

ive only got a few now a S&W 9MM, a beretta bobcat .22 pocket pistol and a no name .22 rifle. if i wasnt about to buy a new trailer for the jeep, following a new truck payment, id have several more....but some things are more important i guess. plus my job has me shooting lots of guns at any given time, so I'm okay with that :D

how do you like the Beretta bobcat .22, i was looking at one while i was at Pass Pro the other day.

My oldest son has a Ruger 10/22 with the plastic 25 round banana mags. There are two type that I'm familiar with. One has red plastic on the top of it. I believe its called "hot lips". The other has metal in place of the plastic. If you can, find the metal. He had a clip with the plastic and after it wore down some, it kept double feeding, jamming the rifle, etc. I know you didnt specifically ask me, its just my .02