Jeep Forum

Automan2164

i am a lifetime member over there,used to go there everyday,rarely go there more than once a month nowdays.when i do go there i check the comanche section then leave.its more of a social media site than a jeep site IMHO

There just seems to be one or two guys answering questions, but they always seem to be wrong. No facts are better than bad facts.

Rob

And its usually some Pete character... wonder why anyone would ever listen to that guy.... :rotf:

There just seems to be one or two guys answering questions, but they always seem to be wrong. No facts are better than bad facts.

Rob

Hope I didn't answer any wrong. :dunno:

I go over there because I also have a TJ. I also use their classifieds.

When I answer Comanche section questions, I usually (don't always remember) point them over here at the end of what I say.

Over there, I'm 97_4popper. If I steer someone wrong, feel free to smack the back of my head.

:thwak:

I do agree that Jeep Forum has evolved into Jeep social media site. I have never gone there for technical information since joining in 04. But, it is a great resource to find local Jeepers who want to go wheeling or who need/can offer help. The classifieds section is also great for finding used parts and the product reviews can be useful ;)

Maybe they only do this to non-members,

but inserting an ad into all hyperlinks is a big turn off for me.

You click an external link someone posts in a thread,

and they send you to their advertisement page first. :roll:

No thanks JF.

I use JF for selling and buying, thats it lol. Even their ZJ section was way off base a few years ago when I was on NAGCA all the time. I take JF with a grain of salt because it is a pretty big forum, and with size comes the inherent risk of a sh*t ton of false info and tons of "experts"

RockMJ