'92 found

Added another MJ to the stable (currently building my ’89 project)…a ’92 MJ. 4.0L, AX-15, 2wd, SB with factory drop-in bedliner and matching SnugTop camper shell @ 160K. One owner, California vehicle. The owner is/ was a service advisor at the Jeep dealer I bought it from. Included is the original window sticker with an optioned $13K price tag on it. Apparently no real issues with the truck aside from the rear diff shooting a gear through the axle housing back in late '92. Fluke thing, and axle was replace under warranty. Repainted factory silver in '94 and has less than a dozen small dings on it. On the inside, the bench was swapped for Laredo 2-dr buckets and center console. Somewhere down the line, after I get my ‘89 done this one will get a similar royal treatment.

• 1 year later...

Been a while since I posted progress of my '92. Currently in the middle of a 4wd conversion - Just finished the clutch, external slave conversion, and NP231 install. Replaced the factory shifter with a Hurst short-throw and running the Novak transfer case cable/ linkage. Axles are geared at 3.55, with cross drilled rotors in front. Chrome grille, bumpers, TJ canyon rims, and an '01 XJ roof rack on the camper shell have been installed. XJ Sport door panels, factory power windows/ door locks, modified XJ overhead console, and cruise control round out interior improvements. This MJ is going to stay at factory ride height.