• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin' good man, nice fabwork. Hey could you guys use a flunky around the shop, haha.

maybe but the pay sucks :thumbsup:

We are working on time and material costs to see what theses are gonna cost to make.

these are tough to put a price on,if you look around the prices vary from around $400 to over $1100.

I think what your wanting is gonna be a little cheaper then mine,a single tube will be alot easier to build.

Thanks,

I'm kinda liking the 3 eyed look besides I don't have room to add a light and it works too well to remove one.

I have an idea for another one that will use either 2 or 4 lights,i might put it on my XJ

nice job man jamminz.gif .................... now make me one :thumbsup:

ditto that. looks great.

if you want to lose the middle light but keep the power i'd suggest adding a pair of smaller lights that would fit where you took out the middle light.

ditto that. looks great.

if you want to lose the middle light but keep the power i'd suggest adding a pair of smaller lights that would fit where you took out the middle light.

for now we can build one for anyone who can get thier truck to us,as soon as we get a jig set up we will be able to ship them.

I'm gonna stick with the 3 lights,when i build more i will let who ever buys them choose the light configuration. we have a light tab jig so its not hard to put some on before they ship.

ditto that. looks great.

for now we can build one for anyone who can get thier truck to us,as soon as we get a jig set up we will be able to ship them.

I'm gonna stick with the 3 lights,when i build more i will let who ever buys them choose the light configuration. we have a light tab jig so its not hard to put some on before they ship.

hmmmmmm I'm in canada jeeps in a milloin and a half pieces your in oregon illl be down in a few years once my jeeps done :shake:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i finally got sick of my cheap plastic sport mirrors,i pulled some nice mirrors from a 96 cash for clunkers XJ at u-pull it.they should get me by till the right set of 97+ doors comes along.

and here's my son,he wanted me to take a pic next to the truck. hes a 6year old MJ addict

i like the front bumper are you going to mount a winch on it??

Eventually,i made it so it could go between the front tubes. I'm either gonna stealth mount it under the radiator or just put in a reciever and have it removable but I'm waiting till i get a winch to decide the direction i go.

Any plans for the sport mirrors? I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet but they only cost me about $8.00 a side at the parts store,might cost more then that to ship them.

You might check around locally first,and if it makes sense to ship them we could probably figure something out. they are about 9months old and i have all the hardware.

I spy an '07 Kawi Z1000 in the background of one of your pictures.

Sorry, not related to the topic on hand...I just get excited when I see them :)

thats my brothers Z1000,Its a great bike.

Not quite as much fun as my 950 supermoto but still cool :cheers: .

• 1 month later...

Well i finally did one of the best mods a jeep owner can do. I got a house with a garage

the house is nice too but the garage is whats important :cheers:

now i can work on the MJ without having to schedule it at work.

• 3 weeks later...
Image Not Found

I like the Scooby Doo fog effect. :clapping: Nice ties, those extra few inches sure fill in the fenders real nice. :thumbsup:

It was pretty crappy out when i snapped the pic but i wanted to post some pics. the 3rd pic i added the next day,it was a little nicer out.

Yes they filled it up good,almost too good.I have to get rid of the stock control arms ASAP and get my axle back out where it goes They were rubbing pretty bad so i had to do some trimming to get by till i can fix the arm issue.

that truck looks good on 33s

• mnkyboy changed the title to Mnkyboys 89 Comanche project