Dont get political

jtdesigns

Who gets YOUR vote?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets YOUR vote?

• Obama
    • McCain

Just want to run a real time poll (for research) this is anonymous and not needing any comments just a vote for who you want to be our next President.

Ill try to bump this every few days, if it gets behind feel free to bump it up.

Thanks... jt

I like this poll. I think its a good idea.

And I like that there is no "other" option. Lets face it, abstaining or writting someone in is an irresponsible decision.

The right to vote is a HUGE privelege! Take it seriously. There are only two realistic options. Pick the one who you think will do a better job and vote for him. Sure, nobody is perfect, but not voting is a waste of your freedom.

I like this poll. I think its a good idea.

And I like that there is no "other" option. Lets face it, abstaining or writting someone in is an irresponsible decision.

The right to vote is a HUGE ! Take it seriously. There are only two realistic options. Pick the one who you think will do a better job and vote for him. Sure, nobody is perfect, but not voting is a waste of your freedom.

I do take it seriously, which is why I vote in hope of achieving what I believe is best. I do not believe either candidate has integrity, and therefore cannot vote for either.

No matter what side your on, I think every one will agree on one thing. This time we are voting for the best of the worst! :cheers: so o well the next 4 years will suck, drink beer and have fun! :cheers:

:cheers: i'll kick a few to that.

maybe next go-round will be better.

ILets face it, abstaining or writting someone in is an irresponsible decision.

I sort of agree regarding abstaining, but why is voting FOR someone you think deserves to get votes in any way irresponsible? This country's two-party system is corrupt and has been hijacked by special interests. If more people would vote for third (or fourth, or fifth) party candidates, maybe the big two would start giving us some real candidates again.

Your right Eagel. That was my earlier point about a right in vote. I feel dis-infranchised in this 2 party system. When enuf citizens start putting their vote toward other alternatives maybe some where down the road things can change. Lets just say for now, their protest votes.

Lets face it.. The president is just an over paid CEO.. that sets policy. Congress makes the rules and passes amendments. You know why there is no real progress being made... Look at the bridge to no where and all the other things congressman attatch to bills. Know why ther is no social security reform.. Most congress man and delegates recieve a substantial pension even only after serving one term.

Well whom ever we get we are going to be screwed either way.

When clinton was in office, they shut down the local lumber mill and put people out on the street. All because they didnt want the kings caynon national forest to be "cleaned out" of all the dead and dying trees because its not natural. It raises fire danger but its not natural. :headpop:

Lets face it.. The president is just an over paid CEO.. that sets policy. Congress makes the rules and passes amendments. You know why there is no real progress being made... Look at the bridge to no where and all the other things congressman attatch to bills. Know why ther is no social security reform.. Most congress man and delegates recieve a substantial pension even only after serving one term.

I agree. Maybe both of these guys have good intentions, but w/o Congressional support, they will be just pi$$ing in the wind. There is no progress because the special interest groups mired in their 1970's mentality who are running things will not allow any changes that could potentially hurt them and/or their cronies, and will continue business as usual. I think the best either one of them could do is immediately start damage control repair on our global reputation that the previous two or three administrations have almost destroyed. We have little international respect left, and we're are losing the economic battle both domestically and abroad. Maybe it is time for a fresh face. I'm still undecided who I'll vote for, and I'm damn worried. I'm worried about my kids' future, and all our younger generation coming up. It's going to be tougher for them than it was for my generation.......

Sorry for getting somewhat political......... :oops: