srt

jtdesigns

If I were spending something arround $30K, I would consider on of the new Pontiac G8's... I drove a Grand Prix from 1997-2003 and really liked it (had to trade in in on the Tahoe for a more "family" wagon)...

The new G8 GT has a 6.0L v8, 6Spd Auto... Not sure I'd go this color, but I like the style...

pontiac-g8-gt-2008-723914.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang i didnt know that picture was that fregin big... its a sweet ride thats for sure...

Sam,, I like the z cars myself,, esp the twin turbos,, did you put twins in your convertible?

Yes, the black convertible is a Twin turbo, I also have a 96 Twin Turbo and a 93 cherry red convertible(non turbo).

dang i didnt know that picture was that fregin big... its a sweet ride thats for sure...

Sam,, I like the z cars myself,, esp the twin turbos,, did you put twins in your convertible?

Yes, the black convertible is a Twin turbo, I also have a 96 Twin Turbo and a 93 cherry red convertible(non turbo).

I though it might be from the duals out the back...

How hard was it to convert to the twin turbo?? I know the convertibles didnt come factory like that, so you had to of.

I though it might be from the duals out the back...

How hard was it to convert to the twin turbo?? I know the convertibles didnt come factory like that, so you had to of.

I just took the engine and all that from a donor TT, its not particularly hard, just time and money consuming.

Also, all 300zxs(z32s) came with dual exhaust, really, there is nothing in that picture you can see that indicates its a TT, you just got lucky :D

If you want to see the repair of that convertible check out this link:

http://www.colorado4wheel.com/content/93zxset1.html

Here's my dream car:

amc-amx-1968c.jpg

Except the two I had were both British Racing Green, and that's what I would want if possible. But ... beggars can't be choosers.

But it's gotta be a 390 4-speed.

Eagle, I assume that is a Javelin. Very cool car, and a somewhat of a sleeper IMO. I had a buddy in high school that had one. One the way to lacrosse practice one day (the fields were off campus), he just so happened to flip it after getting airborne over a small hill in the road. He lost control and it climbed up an embankment and flopped over on its roof. Fortunately all four of my friends inside got out and were fine. Can't remember what he did with the car, other than his Dad took it way from him (duh). And it had a 390. Fast. Very fast.

While on a "one pick" choice I'd still stick with my 911 Turbo, along the lines of Hornbrod I have to say I've always thought it to be cool as shizzle to have a 4dr sedan that could hang with just about any 2dr sports car, at least in a stoplight drag race. With that I present the BMW M5...

I think the new G8 is hot too WadeDeucy, probably because a lot of its styling cues come from BMW, who they openly are trying to take on with this car. [/img]

My still favorite BMW (even though the M5 is nice) has always been the mid engine M1, of which I have actually seen one as a kid on the autobahn. We were traveling around 85mp/h towing a pop up trailer behind our Jetta Turbodiesel when it passed us.

180px-1980-05-24_Nelson_Piquet_im_BMW_M1%2C_N%C3%BCrburgring_S%C3%BCdkehre.jpg

My second favorite has always been the M635CSi, which uses the same engine in a more typical front engine coupe body.

I prefer this SRT, but that could be because its in my driveway :D

08.dodge.caliber.srt4.340.jpg

and this is the one that I work on and get to drive everyday :eek:

challenger_desert_1.jpg

honestly i was not impressed with the new srt4, the neon was so much faster, and the caliber has too many electronic gismos.

and the challenger, it looks good and the chrome fuel door is a nice touch until you open it and realize its plastic and it makes the entire car feel cheap, and the srt has nasty ugly rims.

Here is what I want.... A 2009 Viper SRT-10 ACR. jamminz.gif

600HP, 1000 pounds of downforce at 150mph, adjustable rebound & compression damping & ride height without strut removal, 1.5G's turning, 60mph to 0 in under 100 feet, it's a track car for the street. :bowdown:

:eek:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I want one in the worst way... I might have to trade off the wife and buy one. :brows:

I'm in Love... :cheers:

honestly i was not impressed with the new srt4, the neon was so much faster, and the caliber has too many electronic gismos.

and the challenger, it looks good and the chrome fuel door is a nice touch until you open it and realize its plastic and it makes the entire car feel cheap, and the srt has nasty ugly rims.

I agree with you on the Neon being faster, but the Caliber looks so much better than a Neon.

The fuel door on the Challenger is not plastic, it is chrome plated cast aluminum. :cheers: