Drive By

CEThomas

We were working on dinner tonight and a guy knocked on the door and wanted to know if the MJ was for sale :D My son told him NO and gave him a look like he wanted his first born.

The MJ was parked next to the garage which is about 100' off the road and is blocked from one side and hard to see from the other. Must be an MJ stocker in the area :cheers:

shucks man.

I can't park mine on the cow yard...it's visible from the road, and if it's sitting there, people notice...and then come try to buy it. they don't notice the other mj's so much though...white really stands out.

on the other hand, sooo does yellow lol

yesterday a guy asked me if i would trade for his 86 xj with 300k miles on it, the truck has 100k and was not for sale. i said nooooo.

Then i went inside the restaurant i was at and he followed me in there and asked me why i wouldnt trade. :nuts: :mad:

For these reasons I'm keeping it in the garage and the xjs are all outside. I hate when people ask u to sell them stuff thats not for sale. :roll:

I get the opposite response... ppl always stop me and ask me if I want to buy their jeep. Most of the time I bite and ask what it is and how much... they either have no idea what they have.. or think cause I have a fleet of rigs I paid a lot for them :nuts: Most of the time they leave with a no sale situation.

i went to rent a tux for prom today. i pull into a place, as soon as i do a lady pulls up in her cherokee. she hops out askes me to sell my manche for 100 bucks. i gave here the goto h3!! look. said mam if i sell you this,,,, i would shortly after commit suicide for being a complete retard. she yelled, and i qoute, " stupid a$$ cracker, i aught beat your saltene a$$" then peeled out and drove away. you would think i denied a starviing child food. she was african american by the way. can't believe she went nuts :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

i went to rent a tux for prom today. i pull into a place, as soon as i do a lady pulls up in her cherokee. she hops out askes me to sell my manche for 100 bucks. i gave here the goto h3!! look. said mam if i sell you this,,,, i would shortly after commit suicide for being a complete retard. she yelled, and i qoute, " stupid a$$ cracker, i aught beat your saltene a$$" then peeled out and drove away. you would think i denied a starviing child food. she was african american by the way. can't believe she went nuts :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

WTF???

She might have thought you called her a retard,,, lol

seriously ...where are these people when i drive mine?

matt,

1. was this person that called you a saltine cracker a$$ a person of the dark skinned variety? That would make a little more sense...

2. does your truck look that bad that somone would offer you $100 for it?

3. id have told her to Bring it!