STOLEN!

xjcrawlr

Yesterday morning my 92 Eliminator was stolen from the parking lot at my work (92nd Ave and Thomas, Phoenix AZ). I'm hoping like hell to get it recovered so I'm hitting every board I'm a member of to get as many eyes as possible. Pics are on page 6 "introduce your comanche", its the black on black one about half way down.

I'm soooooo bummed...that MJ was in perfect condition... :cry:

t6eykl.jpg

Sorry to here about your MJ being stolen. Unfortunately, the cops are probably reluctant to look into, which means that if you want it back you will probably need to investigate yourself. I would start with local pawn shops, boneyards, want adds, eBay... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all,

I am a newbie at posting on this forum, but have been lurking around here for quite some time. When I read about this theft and noticed that the victim posted the bright color image of his 1992 Comanche in near cherry-mint condition not even two months ago along with the town and state of its location, I am led to wonder if the thief might be a Comanche enthusiast...perhaps even a reader on this forum.

Where is the best place to find that last-year-made Comanche in spectacular condition when there are no others available on the used-vehicle market? Right here...that's where...

:eek:

While true, I've indeed wondered the same thing. Unfortunately my MJ was stolen from my work parking lot, not my home....where its (was) kept in my garage.

Another detail I omitted was that my normal work week has me at one hospital (Good Sam) on Mon, Wens, and Fri, and at another hospital ( Estrella) on Tues and Thurs. So if an individual were to have noted my schedule then he would not have looked for me at Estrella on Wens as I called to that unexpectedly to that site on Wens morning, as I should have been at Good Sam.

I belive it was crime of opprotunity due to the nature of the low-income poeple that are often being treated or visiting at Estrella.

Keep in mind that the Xj's were on the top ten stolen list for a long time, and since yours was so nice... well it probrably got stripped

The ugly truth of having such a nice MJ stripped. How low can man get :cry: !