Rarest paint schemes

Peanut_butter_mj

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there was a custom order to put those decals on the hood. I can see this on the build sheet, but isn't very descriptive:

K2B STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
K3A STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KKS STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR
KWS STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING/COLOR

In my neck of the woods, I've seen SOME Cherokee Chiefs, but never any Comanche Chiefs. Never seen any black Pioneers with red stripe either. Any trim tan MJ is rare over here, having seen only one in my life. Oh, and I've never seen any Laredos either. In the late nineties, all I ever saw in the AutoTrader was red, white and black Eliminators, red, white, black, grey and blue Pioneers, and the rest were plain jane base, or some rare ones with the Sportruck decals.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:24 AM, OldSch88L said:

In my neck of the woods, I've seen SOME Cherokee Chiefs, but never any Comanche Chiefs. Never seen any black Pioneers with red stripe either. Any trim tan MJ is rare over here, having seen only one in my life. Oh, and I've never seen any Laredos either. In the late nineties, all I ever saw in the AutoTrader was red, white and black Eliminators, red, white, black, grey and blue Pioneers, and the rest were plain jane base, or some rare ones with the Sportruck decals.

The SporTruck decals are rare? Thats what I have