Rocket ship??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, for Comanche fan, how about a pic of a regular old mechanical fan off of a 4.0. :roflmao:  

I do like where JMO is going, but maybe have the gold coin be the top and the bronze be the second highest. 

Here's some starters.  Hopefully the upload doesn't reencode the images or else the transparency and stuff will be gone.  Others that I was thinking were a "4x4" decal and the "4.0 Litre High Output" decal. 

coinbronze.png

coingold.png

cj7.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 6:18 PM, scaleless said:

Here's some starters.  Hopefully the upload doesn't reencode the images or else the transparency and stuff will be gone.  Others that I was thinking were a "4x4" decal and the "4.0 Litre High Output" decal.

can you snag some good pics of the various MJ wheels to crop the same?

25 minutes ago, scaleless said:

Can do!  Let's see what I can come up with.

if you can't easily find ones that are well lit and taken from head-on, we can likely get the club to fill in what's missing. :D 

3 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

I can take a pic of my NOS Jeep 5 spoke. 

Yes, that would be awesome!

@Torq_Shep just had his Eliminator rims powder coated and they look absolutely beautiful, so those are covered.

And I borrowed a pic @schardein posted of his turbines.  It's fairly perfect.

I'm stuck at work for quite a while, so it may be a bit before I can get them cut out and cleaned up.  And I guess since there are a few more slots to fill, what other rims should we add to the list?

1 minute ago, scaleless said:

Yes, that would be awesome!

@Torq_Shep just had his Eliminator rims powder coated and they look absolutely beautiful, so those are covered.

And I borrowed a pic @schardein posted of his turbines.  It's fairly perfect.

I guess since there are a few more slots to fill, what other rims should we add?

Steelies

We could get into zj rims too if need be. They fit mjs.....

I'd prefer to stick with the MJ rims if possible.  the current number of ranks isn't set in stone. :L: 

off the top of my head there are silver 15x6 steelies, silver and white 15x7 steelies, beauty rims on the 15x7 steelies, the five spoke aluminum, turbines, Eliminator (both rivets and non rivets). 

am I missing anything?  I feel like I'm missing something.  maybe the economy spare for guys with 1 post?  do the 15x6 also come in white?

• 2 weeks later...

this was shockingly hard to photograph.  it's... too clean. :dunno:  it reflects every little light source!  but I figure it'll work fine once it's shrunk down to a tiny, tiny thumbnail. :D  up next I'll do the turbine

IMG_3124.JPG