AMC Mudflaps

CoastChief

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I already have an original NOS set, usually I am the first to hear about his projects. Hopefully once these are set and ready, I will see those headlamp relay stickers I made last year. I wonder why he took these on first and didnt finish the body molding project.
What are the head lamp relay stickers ?

27 minutes ago, Muncher said:
28 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:
I mean I already have an original NOS set, usually I am the first to hear about his projects. Hopefully once these are set and ready, I will see those headlamp relay stickers I made last year. I wonder why he took these on first and didnt finish the body molding project.

What are the head lamp relay stickers ?

These ones that I made:

1810417055_JeepLabels.png.3c3f6bbcf7c9a1c502a5f0c9073e8b31.png

Hi All

Let  me know if anyone is interested in Jeep MJ. rear mud flaps in  very good condition ,with 2 right brackets ,unfortunatley

I purchased a set on this site ,from member with poor business ethics ( He sent me of the same side )

Thanks George 

9 minutes ago, gai092460 said:

Hi All

Let  me know if anyone is interested in Jeep MJ. rear mud flaps in  very good condition ,with 2 right brackets ,unfortunatley

I purchased a set on this site ,from member with poor business ethics ( He sent me of the same side )

Thanks George 

This post is about the OP producing new mudflaps. He has not listed these for sale yet.

Good morning, 

I apologize everyone , life has gotten very busy.

Here are the molds for the body moldings. I will be sending out some sample sets for some members to test for overall review. 

Now, from here on out. I’m just testing  what feels right in terms of strength. Along, with testing durable white rubber paints for lettering. 

excited to get out these really clean reproductions. Make me want to re-cast the body moldings. 

next reproduction - Cargo Light 

344D5409-DDBB-4E49-ADE5-91A119E02541.jpeg

On 9/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, eaglescout526 said:

These ones that I made:

1810417055_JeepLabels.png.3c3f6bbcf7c9a1c502a5f0c9073e8b31.png

I finished these but than I realized I goofed and didn’t make out the MJ ones. Ran out of white matte vinyl for awhile during covid, moved. Etc, etc, Liiiiife. That is a favor I’ll have to get too right away! 

4 hours ago, CoastChief said:

Good morning, 

I apologize everyone , life has gotten very busy.

Here are the molds for the body moldings. I will be sending out some sample sets for some members to test for overall review. 

Now, from here on out. I’m just testing  what feels right in terms of strength. Along, with testing durable white rubber paints for lettering. 

excited to get out these really clean reproductions. Make me want to re-cast the body moldings. 

next reproduction - Cargo Light 

344D5409-DDBB-4E49-ADE5-91A119E02541.jpeg

I used “leather Refresh “ on mine and it’s held up really well . 

Those look great by the way 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, strictlyxjs said:

I have a nos one in the box with instructions if you need to borrow a sample wink wink nudge nudge

thank you so much for offering! A member was kind enough to lend me one for casting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm the guy he bought them from. I feel terrible. I have not been on in a long time and just came across the pm. I will gladly pay to swap the correct brackets. I believe I have 2 more pair. (They are not for sale.) It was definitely am accident. I reached out through pm as well. Again I'm terribly sorry and it was not intended.