• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jdog said:

Butt connectors? Or crimp tool?
Or heat shrink?

The speakers look good

the crimp connecters they are like blue. yeah the speakers are pretty nice quality it will be nice when they are hidden under the trim like because it will look good and sound good. 

37 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

the crimp connecters they are like blue. yeah the speakers are pretty nice quality it will be nice when they are hidden under the trim like because it will look good and sound good. 

Either called butt connectors or crimp connectors. Next time you get some get em with the solder in it

23 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

do not frett I  scraped all the dirt and paint chips off. very minimal rust so I didn't worry about it

I'd love to see some pictures of your rear springs setup next time you get to crawl under there a bit.

Also, as for wiper-work, I might recommend you check out my build on page 5 or do a search for "Comprehensive wiper modification, upgrade and maintenance" on the site here.    

Dude you got a cool truck with some great, rare features.  Congrats.

1 minute ago, coolwind57 said:

I'd love to see some pictures of your rear springs setup next time you get to crawl under there a bit.

Also, as for wiper-work, I might recommend you check out my build on page 5 or do a search for "Comprehensive wiper modification, upgrade and maintenance" on the site here.    

Dude you got a cool truck with some great, rare features.  Congrats.

I will try to remember to crawl under there. I am at my moms this week (my truck is up at my dad's divorced parents suuuuuuuck) anything specific you want to see about them?. I will definitely check out that thread.  

I love my truck. there is just something about it. it is only the base model but it's a metric ton so that's something.

Just now, Jesse J said:

I will try to remember to crawl under there. I am at my moms this week (my truck is up at my dad's divorced parents suuuuuuuck) anything specific you want to see about them?. I will definitely check out that thread.  

I love my truck. there is just something about it. it is only the base model but it's a metric ton so that's something.

i would just like to see the leaf number and orientation.  Maybe attachment points.  I appreciate you going out of your way, bro.  

Yea, divorce is not what God desires of us.  You're right, it sucks.  I divorced when my kids were like 8 & 6 and HATED it as I knew it would affect them.  Time helps heal.  Some.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jesse J changed the title to Jesse builds a truck