Jesse builds a truck

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well she has rotaters now only 3 hours worth of work and a bunch of cuts on my hands from unbolting the damn window. fixed the squeakiness of drivers door turns out I had no rubber. so I glued a some webbing to the clips to stop them from scratching my new window. I'm kicking myself because the passenger side isn't very good either abd I could of gotten some at the yard :doh:. should I do a write up on how in DIY?

IMG-0623.JPG

2 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

YES THANKS! I think I will. it looks less buisy in person. I think I need 3 yards and a yard of headliner for 350 bucks :(

Not cheap, but worth it. Now you have me wanting to redo my interior :fistshake2:

rebuilt the wiper arm bushings today longer job than I'd anticipated still only have one speed of wipers and when I stop them they don't return down but at least I can stop them now and I learned how to put them up when it snows so a success

good news everyone. the speaker fits in the stock position! now I am even more pissed at the previous owner for where they put it. don't have the stock covers but it's chill. was gonna do some wire management but I don't have the size crimpy things I need

IMG-0645.JPG

Just now, MiNi Beast said:

size crimpy thing :rotfl2: 

glad your speakers fit where they're suppose to be. :rolleyes:

well i what am I supposed to call them:roflmao:I am glad that I don't have to take another jigsaw to it as well it will be like a sleeper sound system lol

• Jesse J changed the title to Jesse builds a truck