NOS Jackpot at work

Kenosha Warrior

I started at Decoma-Autosystems. They make taillights and modular headlights for the big 3, plus Harley Davidson, Mack truck and Aston Martin .

Today I was digging through stock looking for a misplaced crate when I found a bin marked Chryco/Amc- Jeep. (We make Jeepstuff too) Inside 3 of these same marked, dusty as hell bins are 400 Comanche taillights with inspection stickers dated 1988-1989

I inquired about them. Since its a discontinued model, they are now ours to sell/crush for plastic pellet credit. I'm going to make an offer for one of the bins and liquidate them cheap here. $50/set incl shipping in US/Can?

I started at Decoma-Autosystems. They make taillights and modular headlights for the big 3, plus Harley Davidson, Mack truck and Aston Martin .

Today I was digging through stock looking for a misplaced crate when I found a bin marked Chryco/Amc- Jeep. (We make Jeepstuff too) Inside 3 of these same marked, dusty as hell bins are 400 Comanche taillights with inspection stickers dated 1988-1989

I inquired about them. Since its a discontinued model, they are now ours to sell/crush for plastic pellet credit. I'm going to make an offer for one of the bins and liquidate them cheap here. $50/set incl shipping in US/Can?

Count me in!

WOW! to bad i allready bought used ones. You should be able to sell them easy!

Any chance we could take up a collection and buy all three bins? It's great to save 133 sets, but that still means 266 sets are being crushed. If they're going to crush them anyway, it would seem like any bid at all is gravy for them.

I'll take a pair, BTW.

Also ... you said three of the four bins had MJ tail lights. What's in the 4th bin?

Any chance we could take up a collection and buy all three bins? It's great to save 133 sets, but that still means 266 sets are being crushed. If they're going to crush them anyway, it would seem like any bid at all is gravy for them.

I'll take a pair, BTW.

Also ... you said three of the four bins had MJ tail lights. What's in the 4th bin?

:agree: il take a set , and don't let them crush the rest or ill be forced to track u down and :thwak: ok

Count me in on this one as well. I've got two sets but a new set would be sweet. jamminz.gif

Take a pic of those bins if you can. :D

Only thing that would be better then this is if you found a bin with the two piece headlight bezel. :bowdown:

FAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK

a local collector bought them. $3000 worth of mj taillights are now part of his odd, elaborate vehicle/parts collection.

:headpop: :mad: :wall: That just blows.

I guess we'll be seeing them on the bay here pretty soon. :(

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

• 3 weeks later...

a local collector bought them. $3000 worth of mj taillights are now part of his odd, elaborate vehicle/parts collection.

WTF would anyone want 399 sets of MJ tail lights for a collection?? Unless he's :nuts: . Look for them to turn up on FleaBay soon I bet...............

Let's see, 399 x $50 = $19,950. Nice profit.

WTF would anyone want 399 sets of MJ tail lights for a collection?? Unless he's :nuts: . Look for them to turn up on FleaBay soon I bet...............

Let's see, 399 x $50 = $19,950. Nice profit.

Yup. You can bet they'll be at Carlisle next year.