NOS Parts

eaglescout526

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren’t any kits to per say. I got the wiring harnesses as NOS. I am working on gathering the little things for the kits like the stalks and brake switches. Once I have a few of each, I will take this coming weekend and sit down and catalog what I have and make some kits. 

5 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

There aren’t any kits to per say. I got the wiring harnesses as NOS. I am working on gathering the little things for the kits like the stalks and brake switches. Once I have a few of each, I will take this coming weekend and sit down and catalog what I have and make some kits. 

Do you have any of the trim boxes? I'm not sure what they are called but they are yellow or orange on the early ones I think? I have a ton of used components but would interested in anything nos harness wise for a 4.0 87-90 mj.

Just now, jdog said:

got anymore surprises coming?

Well I had placed an order at a dealer back in late December. Called this week to get the status on that and the guy who was pulling the parts for me, no longer works there! What an unfortunate thing to happen. Anyways, I will be calling this dealer again tomorrow and making sure they got the list of parts I am interested in and when I should expect to see them. Then hopefully I will order from my favorite stash again. 

Archived