NOS Parts

eaglescout526

1 hour ago, Jesse J said:

are those tan speaker grills still available? and how do they attach mine where like melted on to my b pillar trim. I need two because mine snapped

Yes but they won’t fit the B-pillars. The B-pillar speaker grill is a different size than the front door panel grills. Unfortunately.

I mean you could make them fit. Snap nuts hold the grills in place but on the B-pillars they are plastic welded on. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jesse J said:

are those tan speaker grills still available? and how do they attach mine where like melted on to my b pillar trim. I need two because mine snapped

The rear grills are smaller than the front ones he has posted. I have a used tan rear grill that’s in good shape. I only have 1 though 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rad_Comanche said:

I feel like I am asking this question a lot, but is there any reason to believe one of those 87-90 2.5 2WD speedometer cables will not fit my 86 2.5 2WD?

I think the clip on the bask-side of the instrument cluster is different.

7 hours ago, Rad_Comanche said:

I feel like I am asking this question a lot, but is there any reason to believe one of those 87-90 2.5 2WD speedometer cables will not fit my 86 2.5 2WD?

4 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

I think the clip on the bask-side of the instrument cluster is different.

Yup! The 84-86 clusters use a different connection on the back side of the Speedo. 

Archived