Comanche Dawn

I’ve had a few problems with my Novak rad setup ( I’m on my 3rd one.)

But they’ve always been great with customer service and replaced it for free.
the latest redesign has kept my truck cooler than ever. 180° cruising to the track I topped out at 204 hot lapping the drag strip and drive home at 180. 

atleast you got the issue resolved, unfortunate about how it came about though. 

21 hours ago, Rowdy89mj said:

I’ve had a few problems with my Novak rad setup ( I’m on my 3rd one.)

But they’ve always been great with customer service and replaced it for free.
the latest redesign has kept my truck cooler than ever. 180° cruising to the track I topped out at 204 hot lapping the drag strip and drive home at 180. 

atleast you got the issue resolved, unfortunate about how it came about though. 

Hopefully I got the redesigned unit! Sorry to hijack limey :holdwrench:

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 7:17 PM, Limeyjeeper said:

Another milestone. All the factory gauges are working. Just got to play with the Dakota Digital box to get the LS PCM to see the speed.

1928562782_20200831_18564521710.jpg.b13ff93cf73d5c1b5aaca69c0965b410.jpg

Did you have to use the Dakota digital stuff because you didnt use a stand alone wiring harness? 

I also need to re-read the part where you kept the A/C controls

19 hours ago, Limeyjeeper said:

I used it to get a speed signal to the factory 411 PCM so I could get the cruise control to work. You don't need it for gauges if you are using a 231 or 242 transfer case.

huh okay okay good to know. I wanted to retain the factory dash when I planned my LS swap. I thought about putting a digital dash kit in place of the factory gauges, but the fuel gauge would have to be wired in. 

The standalone harness kit I want to use comes with a digital dash and gps speedo, I should contact them to see if I can still wire in factory gauges and opt out of the digital dash