flowers for Don's funeral

Pete M

4 hours ago, Pete M said:

we have until Dillon gets off work late tonight to suggest changes.  tomorrow morning I'll order the flowers and email the images to Nate (Don's soninlaw) who has agreed to print them up for us.  :banana:  everything seems to be coming together. :L: 

I didn't even notice the cab.  that's how it is on our logo decal (which this new image is based on and which I've stared at like a million times while weeding the decals) and I see that they are even on the magnet and business cards (which are an older version and closer to my original drawings).  interesting.  :thinking:

Pete,

Exact accurate art work is not important right now.  Had a Corvair Club buddy of close to 50 years pass last year. Part of the service display was a rendering of Dick in a Corvair drawing.  That association was what was important, not the accuracy of the Corvair drawing.

Lets all remember that this is a celebration of Don's life.  Just my humble and respectful observation.

flowers are ordered.  It'll be a chrome vase with a big pile of red and white roses and some silver ribbon in it and they will thrown in some extra card holders for customization by the family using our images.  should be nice. :)