Comanche Club Apparel

amsuco

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been awhile since I checked my merch account on Amazon.  Today I was surprised to find that we have (4) pullover hoodies and (1) zip hoodie that have been placed on Amazon Japan.  At least they're there until the next change, as this is nothing that I'm responsible for.  This is all Amazon's doing as of about a month ago.  I don't know that it really makes one bit of difference to the membership, but I found it interesting and thought that I'd pass it along!

I tried going straight to the Amazon Japan site and pulling the designs up by normal means like ASIN, "comanche club", or "bedford falls collection".  No joy.  Probably because of the language difference.  If Amazon treats this like normal, the designs will be available on that site for a year.  If there are no sales, they'll be deleted.  If there is a sale, that particular design should stay live on the Japan site pretty much forever.  But either way, it has NO effect on our designs on the US site.  If anybody wants to pursue possibly buying from the Japan site, let me know.  Maybe together we can figure out how to make it happen.

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

And now we seem to be in the UK on Amazon.  Also in markets where the native language is French, Italian, Spanish, and German apparently.  This is still zip and pullover hoodies.  I didn't try any of these to see how "searchable" they are.  Perhaps I will later, just for grins.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The next time you place an order, you may see more color options available.  Pete asked about the zip hoodie with both the front and back design, so we used it for our guinea pig.  We were able to add a few additional colors, and there don't seem to be any negative side effects with the listing.  So as time permits, I'll start going through all the CC apparel in the US market and see if I can give the membership a few more options.  (Some of them are sure to make you stand out!)  I don't think we've sold a single item on any of the international Amazon sites, so I probably won't bother trying to make any updates there.