Comanche Club Apparel

amsuco

10 hours ago, SteveW155 said:

Amazon says you don't ship to South Africa...! :dunno::pcwhack:

THAT'S a problem I never anticipated!  PM me and let me know what you're interested in buying.  I'll give it some thought.  I have no doubt that there are ways to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Could we maybe get long-sleeve shirts of HOrnbrod's truck? I think that would be an awesome tribute.

Right now, nothing new CC related is being approved by Amazon.  I'm trying to get a "permission slip" from Jeep corporate, that I can offer to Amazon to get around this problem.  But email and chatting didn't get me anywhere.  We'll see if Jeep responds at all to the letter I sent them.

I don't have any problem at all with doing a shirt of Don's truck, as long as someone can offer me the artwork in a form that is acceptable to Amazon.  (Well, we also need to be sure that at least a few people WANT one.)  But at the moment, there is no point in even trying. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

I'm curious.

Why are you bothering with Amazon at all?

Why are you not selling your own shirts on your own?

As I stated in the first post, I have a "Merch" account.  I figured that I would put it to use.  If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have offered at all, since I have no equipment of my own and no creativity whatsoever.  Working with Amazon has been "challenging" though, to say the least.  Much more so than I expected, and I've been selling on Amazon for years.  

I've been in discussions with Pete again recently.  I'll keep trying to get short sleeve shirts made available.  If I can't do it on Amazon though, it'll be up to someone else to make those available.

We've moved a few long sleeve t's, sweatshirts, and hoodies on Amazon.  I'll try to make sure that at least one of everything sells in the first 180 days.  That should ensure that the options that have been accepted already stay available.  As much of a pain as it has been to get designs accepted, I still really like Amazon as a place for us to get our shirts and such.  I think that most people are already used to doing at least some of their shopping on that site.  And if you happen to be a "Prime" member, the shipping is free.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm happy to report that we finally have a short sleeve T-shirt available.  I submitted 4 designs to Amazon a few days ago and they only shot 3 of them down.  I'm calling that a win!

With the exception of the new short sleeve shirt, all of the existing designs have had sales now and should be available on Amazon forever.  However, when I pulled up our CC designs just recently I noticed that a couple of them weren't showing up for some reason.  But it gave me a thought.  Below is a list of what styles we have available, and the identifying number on Amazon (the ASIN) that should pull up the product detail page regardless of what silliness Amazon's search engine is doing at the moment.  I'll update this list when, and if, more items become available.

Designs with ".com":

Sweatshirt with Black Logo - B07L691CX5

Sweatshirt with White Logo - B07KJVQV7H

Long Sleeve T with Black Logo - B07KH1M8LQ

Long Sleeve T with White Logo - B07KBNXW2M

Hoodie with Black Logo on Front - B07LBPBZGC

Hoodie with White Logo on Front - B07LBDFJTP

Hoodie with Black Logo on Back - B07MCZ1D7D

Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B07MNBZ5G8

Short Sleeve T with White Logo on Front - B07T9NMGFY

Designs without ".com":

Sweatshirt with Black Logo - B07L5YS2X6

Sweatshirt with White Logo - B07KJVQV7P

Long Sleeve T with Black Logo - B07KH83534 

Long Sleeve T with White Logo - B07L69BL6M

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Or just go to Amazon and type in one of the ASIN's listed behind the shirts in the first post on this thread.  Amazon's search engine has proven to be less than stellar.  But those numbers listed behind the shirts should be a foolproof way to get you there.  (It was a smart move on Pete's part to add that to the first post, instead of making members plod through the whole thread to find the information they were looking for.)

Edited by amsuco
Sucking up to Pete.

We just added some hoodies.  These are all the plain logo (no dot com), with the logo on the back.  Four of them are the pullover style.  The other one is our first zip hoodie!  The first post in this thread has already been updated to show the new options.

Since these all went through with no problem this time, I'm going to try and resubmit our other short sleeve T's and zip hoodies in the next few days as well.  Once those are approved, that may be where we stop for now.  That gives us quite a bit to pick and choose from in regards to selection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...