Comanche Club Apparel

amsuco

On 12/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, JMO413 said:

I like the black logo. I just ordered some. Thanks for doing this.

Thank YOU, and you're very welcome!  It's nice to know that our efforts are appreciated.  Pete, Nick, and I have been working together again and came up with a zip hoodie with logo's front and rear.  That's a first for us (through Amazon at least).  The ASIN is # B084KTZQ4V

The dual-logo design is a little more expensive.  But if members prefer that version, it may not make sense to continue with zip hoodies with a logo just on the back.  I'll pay attention to what is ordered.  There's no rush.  I'm just thinking that even though I want us to have a variety to pick and choose from, there's such a thing as having too many choices.  As of right now, we've still not had any buyers for the following items:

(these are all versions without the .com)

Zip Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B081V2HP61

Hoodie with Black Logo on Front - B081V2NYX5

Hoodie with White Logo on Front - B081V2HZ1X

Hoodie with Black Logo on Back - B081TTV7F2

Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B081TVVYGJ

Amazon gives us a year to make a sale in order to keep a design live, and none of these are over three months old.  So we're nowhere close to a deadline.  I just hope that somebody else likes them well enough to make a purchase at some point throughout the year.  I don't need to add any more hoodies to my collection!  It's something that I usually don't wear, but I have bought up a few CC items just to keep them in the Amazon catalog.

Feel free to let us know your thoughts.  If other versions of the dual-logo zip hoodie is something members want to buy, we can probably do that.

7 hours ago, JMO413 said:

I think it's been asked but about chance of hoodies in 3X? 

Sorry, but 2XL is still as large as any of the hoodies go.  That's subject to change of course, but it hasn't changed yet.  Sizing is something that I have no control over.  You aren't the only one making a request for something larger though.

3 hours ago, amsuco said:

Sorry, but 2XL is still as large as any of the hoodies go.  That's subject to change of course, but it hasn't changed yet.  Sizing is something that I have no control over.  You aren't the only one making a request for something larger though.

I'm just glad the shirts come in 3X. 

4 hours ago, Pete M said:

My hoodie is on its way too.   :D 

I didn't want to come right out and ask...but I figured that first one ordered was headed your direction!  There have been two more ordered over the last couple of days.

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

but it's free to try!  :D  also, my XL arrived today and it's... rather large.  But the sleeves are juuust long enough so it's what I'll be wearing. :L: 

I might try it if I wore one more than a couple times a year. I've lived in Iowa my whole life and consider 50 warm enough for shorts and a t shirt. Not really a need for a hoodie.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that has ordered these, have they shrunk when washed?   I'm in between getting a large and having it fit until I wash it, or getting an XL and having it to big until I wash it, assuming they shrink.

1 hour ago, Blue XJ said:

For anyone that has ordered these, have they shrunk when washed?   I'm in between getting a large and having it fit until I wash it, or getting an XL and having it to big until I wash it, assuming they shrink.

I have had mine for a while and been washed quite a few times with little to no shrinkage.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Vakarian said:

I am curious and interested in buy some apparel but this numbers are not pulling anything up for me on Amazon. Any insight on the problem or how to find them?

Thanks for alerting me to this problem, as I hadn't caught wind of this until you brought it up.  I've inserted the official notice from Amazon below.  As much as I have a love/hate relationship with Amazon, I can't fault them for this.  For the most part, I feel like they really are doing the best they can under these extreme circumstances.  I'll let you know when I hear that we're back in business in regards to apparel.

3/25

To help prioritize delivery of high priority items to customers, we are temporarily closing our US print centers. As a result, Merch products on Amazon.com will become temporarily unavailable starting today. Merch products on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de currently remain available for sale. Product creation and editing are paused, but royalties will continue to be paid on schedule. If you are advertising Merch products, please visit Amazon Advertising to update your ad campaigns. Thank you for your patience and for being part of the Merch community. We will update the dashboard as new information becomes available.

51 minutes ago, amsuco said:
Thanks for alerting me to this problem, as I hadn't caught wind of this until you brought it up.  I've inserted the official notice from Amazon below.  As much as I have a love/hate relationship with Amazon, I can't fault them for this.  For the most part, I feel like they really are doing the best they can under these extreme circumstances.  I'll let you know when I hear that we're back in business in regards to apparel.

3/25

To help prioritize delivery of high priority items to customers, we are temporarily closing our US print centers. As a result, Merch products on Amazon.com will become temporarily unavailable starting today. Merch products on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de currently remain available for sale. Product creation and editing are paused, but royalties will continue to be paid on schedule. If you are advertising Merch products, please visit Amazon Advertising to update your ad campaigns. Thank you for your patience and for being part of the Merch community. We will update the dashboard as new information becomes available.

Not trying to blame anyone just wanted to make sure I was not being dumb. As with the current situation going on I can understand the delay but just wanted to bring it up as I was curious to browse the different options.

47 minutes ago, Vakarian said:

Not trying to blame anyone just wanted to make sure I was not being dumb. As with the current situation going on I can understand the delay but just wanted to bring it up as I was curious to browse the different options.

It would be nice if they would let you see what's available, and put it in your cart or on some sort of wish list.  But the way the Amazon platform is set up, if it isn't currently available for purchase, they won't even let you look at it.

• 1 month later...

Amazon's Merch division is coming back on line.  Some of our apparel is already showing up as available again.  The rest should be showing up soon.  We even have a seller on Amazon trying to "copycat" us!  It happens from time to time.

• 5 months later...

Some of the last hoodie designs that were submitted to Amazon haven't had any sales yet.  Amazon gives us a year, and we're down to 20 days at this point.  No sales = the design gets pulled from the Amazon catalog.

If anybody is considering a zip hoodie, take a look at:

ASIN:  B081V2HP61 (white logo on the back with no dot com)  (purchased)

If you're looking for a pull over hoodie, check out:

ASIN:  B081V2NYX5 (black logo on the front with no dot com)  (purchased)

ASIN:  B081V2HZ1X (white logo on the front with no dot com)  (purchased)

ASIN:  B081TTV7F2 (black logo on the back with no dot com)  (safe, I bought one)

ASIN:  B081TVVYGJ (white logo on the back with no dot com)  (safe, I bought one)

If it looks like we're getting down to the wire, I'll probably buy one each of whatever hasn't sold, just to keep them live for the membership.  But to be honest, I already have enough CC shirts and hoodies to last me for a long time.  Don't buy anything you really don't want.  But if you were going to make a purchase anyway, be sure to check the above options out.

Edited by amsuco
Purchases

• 1 month later...

If anyone is considering a short-sleeved t-shirt, take a look at:

ASIN:  B0837L7FS5

25 days left.  It's black with dot com on the front.

After this one is safe, that just leaves a single zip hoodie that I need to to keep an eye on.  Every other design has had at least one sale.

7 hours ago, amsuco said:

If anyone is considering a short-sleeved t-shirt, take a look at:

ASIN:  B0837L7FS5

25 days left.  It's black with dot com on the front.

After this one is safe, that just leaves a single zip hoodie that I need to to keep an eye on.  Every other design has had at least one sale.

Just the hoodie left now. Just purchased the shirt. Wish the hoodies came in 3x.